Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What year is this Darkstar?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
???

I've left this late but what year is this board, any comments on it's value? (I personally think it's on it money at £70, £50 I'd have snapped it up!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270363144662

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
One of my staff had one like it two years ago. He was a total marketing victim, so I'd say it's unlikely to be older than that.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Lizzard,

Don't worry I wont hold you on that!

Hour and a half to make my desicion!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
get next years Parkstar, a darkstar with rocker Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Certainly more than 2 years old.
And to me, "well used" on ebay means "battered". Think the fact that there's no close up photos of the base could be telling, although he does say that the base is in good condition......

15m left!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From my searching I found it to be a 2007 board (must be 06-07) but I might be wrong:

http://www.crazysnowboarder.com/EQUIPMENT/equipment.php?item=1188

Still stand on it being about it's money, which is why...I bought it for £72!

A gamble I know but I can't see any sticker marks (signs of a full seasons boarding) and if it's two seasons old it can't be that well used...can it?

Will try and post some pics let you know if I got a gem or if it's going back on ebay! wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

if it's two seasons old it can't be that well used

Or it could belong to the likes of Mr L, in which case it will be shagged beyond belief, having been ridden to its limits every day of both seasons. And I should point out that he rarely stickers his boards.

On the other hand, it might be a bargain - who knows? Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Good luck mate - hope you got a bargain! Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
thats the 06/07 model,same as mine
cracking board Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Picked it up last night. He's been on two one week holidays and lent it a mate for a weeks holiday, along with a few sessions at the snowdome!

The Base is mint, a little dirty on the pressure points but still a lot cleaner than my old stick. Top sheet is pretty clean too, the usual knocks on the edges but no ski cuts across the top sheet, edges rust free...result!

Thought it might be the case (but could have been a wreck), who's going to put an advert on ebay saying "Rich boy with to much money wants to buy another board, so selling perfectly good board that has be ridden by a fanny!"?

If he wants to belive he rode it hard I'm not gonna shater his illusion...as long as he's not a snowhead! Shocked
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy