Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Year Ski Trip Suggestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone reccomend a location for new year? With good beginner and intermediate runs which isn't going to cost the earth and is better than Bulgaria!!! lol

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
markcoles, a good location? Stay at home, and watch Jules Holland like everyone else.
Or invite some friends round, get pissed, and play silly games.

New Year is on par with half term for price and crowds. A silly time to go.
Wait a couple of weeks and the price will be half, and the crowds all gone.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
markcoles, Hi - how many people, catered/self-catered, any children in the group, nightlife or not bothered, any country in mind? How close to an airport do you want to be, or will you drive? Any idea of budget? Give us a few more details about what you like/hate, and we'll give you some ideas Very Happy However, if it doesn't HAVE to be New Year (school holidays, teachers etc), you'll have more choice, much lower prices and slopes like ghost towns, if you wait a week or two
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i would but being an accountant Janurary is tax return time and a no no plus we away in February too. ANyones opinions on finland, Sweden??
2 adults one a veggy (lol). Driven from airport, close to slopes, me a red and black run person and a green/blue (the missus) Probaly a £1000 each preferably half board

Hate queing Borrovets was intense. I could go from 19th of dec to 5th of Jan. We like quiet relaxed and picturesque.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mark, check out Sainte Foy. Quiet (even at New Year), picturesque, cheap lift passes, top quality pistes - small area but very close to some of the massive resorts and amazing off-piste. We run a catered chalet in Sainte Foy.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
markcoles, for the record I absolutely love Sainte Foy and would go back in a heartbeat. I was there at the end of Jan and I literally didn't wait in a queue all week..

I like a good mix of everything to ski and for me S.F provided *with 1m of fresh snow wink

I stayed at Stevos place and couldn't have asked for more.. they do day trips to other local resorts depending on where the group fancy which worked out pretty well for us.

Beware of the brownies, I am still holding out for the recipe wink

I have some friends that go back every year too (although not to the Whiteroom) and they love it too, they are a group of beginner/intermediate folks.

Considering the same place for a trip next year.. if they will have us back.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
markcoles,
Hi - scandalous self plug I know but..... Blush
Try this http://www.folgarida.co.uk/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy