Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shane McConkey, 1969-2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
DaveC, sorry, so you are saying we should/do not say cruel and horrible things about skiers, because we have something in common, but that all other affinity groups are free game on a skiing forum?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman, no, but it makes sense this isn't easy to explain given your initial reaction. I'm saying the immediate coping method is very different for a tragedy linked to you directly by a sport you enjoy, a risk you take on the same scale (bottom of vs top of scale, but still the same), an athlete that's admired vs an event with less direct links to people personally. You'd be a great Daily Mail journalist, btw.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tanner Hall is dead? OMG.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
DaveC, I will take this up on another thread. Mr McConkey's is not the place.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
parlor, hes been replaced by a double since chads gap turned out worse then they let one, so i heard
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
parlor,

feel f*cking stupid now, reading that my heart sank for a few seconds then laughed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy