Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Burton 2010 boards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been spanking it furiously over the 2010 range. S rockers, V rockers, power rods, winged highbacks, newcastle brown lable styled jumpers, one piece suits that look like a separate jacket and trousers. Spank spank spank Big Wink Big Wink

2010 Custom, Custom V (V rockered. slightly less flex than a normal custom)

2010 Jussi, Operator

2010 hero, Joystick

2010 X8

2010 Dominant, conDOM, blunt

2010 Jeremy Jones, Fix, Twin

2010 Easy Living, Love (the love has a write on base Cool )

2010 7even, Hate

New winged highbacks, supposed to hold you in better for jibbing.

The one on the right surely has to be my next boot

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My new board is old before its even been delivered Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I saw on the X games some guys on the new custom. Its depressing when you find out how long your board has been out before you got it and the new one is already in production Sad
Looking forward to spanking that custom in feb, supposed to have some new rod system in the core to get more power to the edges, we shall see.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey stab, any of the boards got a little bit of taper to them (like this years supermodel)? not as drastic as the fish/malolo....... by the way have you tried a supermodel?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stab, You are one sad badge monkey Confused Run wot U brung!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
"S rocker" eh?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm debating on buying this years Jussi or holdout till the 2010 model. Do you what other sizes they are offering and if there is anything new besides the graphics?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
not too bothered about the new graphics on the custom. I just hope Burton have stopped making the edges from cheese, everybody else uses metal.... The edges on my 07 Custom were "proper blunt" after 4 days in pow, my old Rossi still has sharp edges even after riding Glencoe....
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
4 days of powder and you blunted your edges??

I bought an 07 custom for my wife, not seen any edges made of cheese with that or this years custom. Who needs edges anyway Wink edges are way overrated and imo are a side effect of sharing snow with skiers who bleat on about 88 deg edges.

Been busy riding the last few days, I'll find out on the tapered boards. HAvent tried the supermodel, ordered one to sell but didnt get a ride, guy who bought it loved it (after I set his cartels up properly Smile )

The new Jussi has the spoon nose like on this years fix, dont know if this years jussi had it as well though.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Burton marketing blurb wrote:
A three-point rocker with a Burton twist, V-Rocker creates a center rocker point between you feet, with additional rockers toward the nose and tail for insane foot control, press-ability, and pop. V-rocker offers a ride unlike anything you’ve tried before.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, both Lib Tech and Bataleon should feel distinctly flattened about now NehNeh
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
could you show the speaks?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just splashed out on two Burton '09s, so unlikely to get my feet on any 2010's next year (maybe the year after... Blush )

FWIW, now riding a Supermodel 168 and an Operator 161.

Supermodel is very nice for the one thing I bought it for (hooning it in powder). Otherwise, it's tiring on the piste, taper is annoying switch and it's not stiff enough to be a piste-carving monster. Fortunately, the taper isn't significant enough to spoil the ride in powder, just enough to make keeping the nose up easier (although it's hardly difficult on a 168).

Only had the Operator 2 days, but it is lush. Great pop for all those wee mucking about moves, carves well, light, not much not to like about it! (Except having Shaun White's name on it, but can't have everything I guess - could fix that with some magic marker...)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy