Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

advice needed;

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Long story short im skiing on friday and iv been struggling to find skis for myself. Im a good intermediate, 6ft and 83kg and have been after skis for a while. Since iv been at uni iv met several other skiiers & can see myself skiing quite a bit with them over the comming year. The problem is, iv yet to find any skis that i like and im hesitant to rent now, only to have to buy when i get back/rent everytime we hit the slopes.

Iv seen these on ebay, and i like the look & price of them but i dont know what they're worth or if i should be worried about them having been damaged & repaired.

What would people advise, or does anyone have any other ideas of what i can try in terms of good intermediate skis for <£150?

Many thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/rossignol-B2-skis-174cm-rental-bindings-Axial2-120_W0QQitemZ230332154966QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsLeisure_Skiing_Skis_JN?hash=item230332154966&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rental bindings eh? I'd want to know why he's got those on skis that have done only 4 weeks.

Good skis for laiking about on, and length looks OK for you. What kind of skiing do you do/are you thinking of doing?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
mainly on piste, 80% - 20%. Prefer medium+ speeds.

thanks for the reply Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is the fact they have been damaged and repaired anything to be worried about?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Andehh, in my experience no, provided the repair has been well done, and the edge is till OK. They look a good buy to me. I have found B2s to be a very safe ski all round the mountain. Not my favourite ski, but they have been popular with others.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks for the replies guys, iv contacted the seller so will keep my fingers crossed! Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy