Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Within reach Geneva this weekend!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Favour for my nephew who is taking his girlfriend (post finals!) away this weekend - has booked flights, arriving early Saturday morning and leaving Tues evening. He's having trouble getting accommodation at a reasonable price for three nights.
Flaine, Les Gets, Morzine, Avoriaz, Megeve all possibilities.

Can anyone help please? Surprisingly at this stage, the places I have suggested won't consider 3 night stay.

Thanks

Lou
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chatel could be worth checking out.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try the hotel booking sites:
e.g.

Chamonix - http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/91806_residence-ciel-logis-chamonix-mont-blanc.aspx
Les Carroz - http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/hotelresidecelesservages.html
La Clusaz - http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/beaulieu-la-clusaz.html
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, have forwarded info! snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lou,

what on earth made him think he'd get anything at a reasonable price in France... wink Puzzled Shocked
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SnowGod, Laughing well reasonable for France.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lou, thanks for qualifying that Lou, Confused
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we've got space for a log weekend in Les Carroz and due 50cm of snow between tonight and wednesday evening so should be awesome for the weekend!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
marcellus, thanks, have pm'd
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Not sure on your budget but these are reasonable for decent quality hotels and did quote for part weeks:

Hotel Mont Chery (stayed last year B&B - nice pool and jacuzzi) in Les Gets.

Hotel Alp'Hotel (stayed there in 2007 half board, included set menu was the best food we have ever tasted, also had a pool) in la Clusaz.

Both 3* decent hotels in central locations close to the slopes, not sure about the snow or the forecast in Les Gets or la Clusaz though ?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Morzine - Alpine Encounters, they are on the web. Maggy and Mike are great hosts.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hairy Boy, Peter Leuzzi, thanks for your replies. Mont Chery did come back to him with a reasonable quote today, eventually, but most probably off to Les Carroz. BTW Mont Chery is being demolished soon and they are making 12 very nice apartments, I think due to be finished end 2010. I saw the plans in an estate agents window but funnily enough couldn't see the price! Lovely position if you were looking towards slopes but not other side, what with the Igloo etc, can get a bit rowdy late at night (or so I'm told Little Angel )

I've taken a note of Hotel Alp, La Clusaz as that's somewhere would like to go for girls weekend, trouble is we keep going back to Les Gets rolling eyes
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
oops I did mean the Mont Chery HOTEL in case any of my fellow Mont Chery lovers have a heart attack
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy