Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Awesome video sequence - Candide Kamera

Poster: A snowHead
Jon.L wrote:
I think I'm stoked - but I have no idea what it means.

Awesome vid.

Innit snowHead
Quote:
And I did notice a lack of helmet-wear......

Oh please, let's not turn this into yet another of 'those' blooming threads! Shocked
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah, but did you notice the outside edge turn at about 3:50?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whitegold wrote:
Heavily CGI'ed, but still good.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jealousy is a dangerous thing huh?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you like haunting cello in video, try Lucia Micarelli, especially To Love You More. Bit more orchestra , less synthesized, but something similar.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Ah, but did you notice the outside edge turn at about 3:50?

I did indeed. Just fantastic balance and feel.
Beautiful
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think I've only watched it a dozen times now, I'm pretty sure the big hit off the back country booter is a 1080 haven't managed to slow it down to see the rotations!, must remember to do that next time I've dropped three 40 footers in a row!! Unbelievable, I can't wait to see what he has in store for us with the next one...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
An antidote to Tanner Hall is the best skier on the planet. That is skiing, not acrobatics.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wow, that's so beautiful, like the best skiing dream! Stunning, I'm going to mail the link to my non snowHead skiing friends.

Was the jump off town walls Briancon?

Music a bit Phil Glass influenced, though probably not him.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
666, to be fair to Tanner he is trying to show us he can do some big mountain stuff with some of his recent films but CT is just on a different planet. I have never met Candide but people who I know who have say he is very quiet, almost shy. I think if he was a media whore we would be talking him about him like we do about Bode Miller and Hermann Maier as famous skiers. But in a way that's why I think so many people like him, he does what he needs to do with sponsors and then just disappears to La Clusaz to ski with his mates. I have thought he is the best skier on the planet for years because he can do everything and he has nothing to prove to anyone. Just keep making Videos like this and let his skiing do the talking........genius.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
um, just to clarify, other than the opening zoom into geneva airport and the various titles, nothing is CGI.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Prety sure a sequence at the beggining is riding the avalanche barriers in Stuben?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stanton, Correct. I thought so myself and when you go through the website it has been filmed in Stuben and Montgenevre (se earlier post). So if snowball, thinks the wall was in Briancon, then it probably was as it's not too far from Montgenevre
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Re the music, I mailed Candide Kamera. Here's the reply:

Candide Kamera wrote:
Hi Phil,
The song was made specially for the clip and is not available anywhere.
Thanks for your interest.

Candide Kamera
snow conditions
Good find Roga, its amazing! Any idea if its precursor to a full length feature?
snow conditions
Cracking video. Thanks for sharing Very Happy

Amazing how natural it all is... and loose.

That man has no fear! Brilliant.

If there's a full length movie of that available, i'd buy it now.
snow report
ledge & shoogly, it's part of a series of shorts - so far there have been 2

Website here
ski holidays
Amazing - missed this first time round. The word that kept springing to my mind was "free".

Thanks for posting snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy