Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kahunas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Apparently my skiing would improve dramatically if I had some.

(Actually, the word "commitment" was used, but I think that - amongst friends - we know what was meant.)

Discuss... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person

not another fat ski argument rolling eyes

NehNeh
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
LOL Arno.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
"commitment" is the operative word as far as my skiing is concerned. Genrally within and slightly outside my comfort zone my skiing is described as confident and flowing,beyond that I think it becomes a bit ragged. A lot of what we are capable of is all in the mind. I know I am capable of more but there is something that holds me back. Mostly that annoys me that I think that way, but there is also a part of me that tells me to be sensible because I can't afford to damage myself because of being responsible for a child, work and other stuff.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kitty, I'm certain Spydie's done enough to owe you his, so just take them out of the box when you need a bit of 'commitment' wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shouldn't this be in Equipment Reviews? wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FlyingStantoni, I think you have your Kahuna's mixed up with your Cojones...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's an interesting question. Last season two instructors independently asked if I had a problem with speed (i.e. was I frightened of skiing quickly). This surprised me because generally I didn't think that I did. I was surprised when they pointed out on video that when I was skiing fast long radius turns I would pivot my skis a little bit as if I was trying to scrub off a little speed. I wasn't aware of doing this, but it was happening. It seemed as if my lack of kahunas is a subconscious thing rather than a conscious response to something that frightens me. How can you change a behaviour that you're not aware of?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skimottaret wrote:

Yup, THE big Kahuna might have big cojones, but there the similarity ends.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
skimottaret wrote:

Undoutedly. I'm Welsh. That's my excuse. Confused
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy