Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

markker mx 12 and mx 14 differences

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know what the difference is

Just been supplied mail order with a pair of k2 xplorers which on ebay ( commercial seller) were described as having the recommended MX 14 binding - thay have turned up with MX12 instead.

aside from the obvious - that they have npr supplied the goods as described, and are in contravention of the sale of good act, and Ebay rules

I will have the hassle of sending them back - so i wondered what the difference is ? as it may instead be better to go for a refund of some of the cost

views and opinions greatly appreciated

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DIN of 2 how heavy, expert, aggressive are you? Not worth the hassle of disputing it IMV
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gazza2,

Ellis Brigham supply these with mx12 as standard £464.89 as do most UK shops that i could see. In the US the MX14 appears to be standard (probably hamburger related).
Unless you require a higher din setting I agree with fatbob, It will be esentially the same binding just with a lower DIN range.

The Xplorer is supposed to be a fantastic ski so if you got it at a good price it may not be worth the hassle. You could try to get a few £ back as the higher DIN rated bindings are usually a little more expensive than the lower ones.

You should bring it to the attention of the seller first and see what response you get before leaving feedback or contacting ebay. Keep a record of all your correspondence with the seller Ideally send all mesages through ebay. Dont let it go completely as its important ebay sellers are accurate in their descriptions.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy