Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France Hotel reservation / Planigo - Has anyone booked accommodation through them???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has every booked any accommodation through francehotelreservation / Planigo as they are coming up on the web as having Les Arcs 1950 accommodation for next year but I've never heard of them.

Any info would be helpful

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waterskibabe, I've used them a few times to book hotels for travel to and from resorts, not accommodation in resorts.

I think they are more recognised on mainland Europe than here

I've had no issues with any of the bookings I made with them and would use them again
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
waterskibabe, We used frandhotelreservation a few years ago to book an out of season stay in Morzine. It was a disaster! The hotel that they booked us into, and took payment for, was closed for reburbishment! They had no record of us and we ended up walking the streets desperately trying to find somewhere to take us in. We then failed to get a refund from them and ended up having to go through the Credit Card company to get our money back. Would never ever use them again.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
waterskibabe, I used Planigo to book a Hotel in Morzine last year. No probs at all. After I booked on the internet, they even phoned me up to confirm all the details - I've never had that service from any other internet hotel booking sites.

homphomp, that's horrendous. Was it the hotel or the reservation site that was at fault?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've used Planigo for hotel bookings and was impressed with the service. It was only work though...Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy