Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Staying Regular While on a Skiing Holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Guvnor, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Prunes.
Figs.

And since someone mentioned Picolax...

http://www.singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

(it may be long, but do read it to the end)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guvnor wrote:
roga, just make sure you apply enough vaseline before applying the banana Shocked

And do make sure that 1) you peel the banana and 2) the banana is underripe. Overripe ones will be a tad squishy for accurate application.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
andy, OMG that is absolutely classic!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm sitting at my desk, holding my stomach and crying. Haven't laughed that much in ages. Brilliant!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Schuss in Boots, this came up a while back...it is one of the funniest pieces of writting i have ever read
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Schuss in Boots, My experience with it wasn't 'quite' as amusing but if you've ever seen what dropping a 'Mento' into a bottle of cola and then turning it so it points down will do . . . you get the idea . . .

Frothy man, frothy Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
my experience was catastrophic, and resulted in a broken toilet in the Neurological ward of the hospital. The details are too shocking for a public forum
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Schuss in Boots, I forgot to put the warning... don't read while drinking a mug of tea/coffee... and if you read it at work, be prepared for strange looks from coworkers Wink

CEM, yeah it comes up over and over. It's on here at least 2-3 times, probably because there's a few sH snowHead that are STWers (and vice versa). Glad the STW admins managed to resurrect the entire thread, despite 1 complete database loss, and 1 major hack attack that forced them to wipe forum and start over Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Finally after years of waiting and hoping a tread that is at my level...

Genius PJ....

If I ever get to a bash I'll say hello.. I shall be looking for a man with tighly pursed lips and an unusual waddling walk..

My advice is guiness drink plenty that'll clear you out...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
CEM, You're not wrong... just grateful I'm working at home today. Dread to think of the consequences of reading that in an office full of people... Shocked

Masque, Laughing Laughing Not sure I'll ever be able to look at Mentos in the same way again.... Madeye-Smiley

Edit: andy Great minds.... wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lots of technical solutions here, but in my experience, nothing beats a good Rogan Josh. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

Try licorice, that should do the trick.

the touble with this is Moobs and Impotence if you over do it.

Great thread. Pico Pico Pico LAX Pico LAX Pico LAX. Humming my way down the corridor now.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Very Happy i've just read the picolax thread from beginning to end, crying with laughter and it's left me with tummy ache literally!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rob@rar wrote:
Ski something a bit steeper than you're used to.

Or follow a ski club rep for the day Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Guvnor wrote:
roga, just make sure you apply enough vaseline before applying the banana Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was in a room with other people when I read that just a moment ago, I think they may now consider me slightly unhinged after the guffaw I let out!

vetski, I'm not even going there Shocked
latest report
roga, In which case, I wouldn't recommend reading andy's link... wink
ski holidays
Guvnor wrote:

Or... is that Astroglide I can smell?

(Thanks to Family Guy)
ski holidays
vetski wrote:
Guvnor wrote:

And do make sure that 1) you peel the banana and 2) the banana is underripe. Overripe ones will be a tad squishy for accurate application.

But half the fun is chasing the squishy bit round with your thumb rolling eyes
ski holidays
Jesus H. Christ on a bike, I've just had the biggest shite EVER! And thanks for all the advice, everyone. Lot to experiment with there. Not so sure about the banana though Shocked

With all those different strategies at my disposal, I'm sure I'll be able to blacken the heads at will in the future. snowHead
snow conditions
PJSki, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
PJSki, Hope you dont use ryanair. If they bring in toilet charges you're broke.
snow report
Scarpa wrote:
Guvnor wrote:

Or... is that Astroglide I can smell?

That's not the skiing way. You need Zardoz for the fastest possible descent. Shocked
snow report
andyph, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
andyph, Toko Fluorowax also useful (though I imagine it might sting), but impossible to get the fluorescent skid marks out of one's undies. Not a problem if one wears neon yellow thongs, of course.
ski holidays
vetski wrote:
andyph, Toko Fluorowax also useful (though I imagine it might sting), but impossible to get the fluorescent skid marks out of one's undies. Not a problem if one wears neon yellow thongs, of course.

Precisement, mon brave. Go for liquid Teflon and there are no skid marks - non-stick, you see Very Happy
ski holidays
vetski wrote:

The voice of experience is always welcomed here. Tell us, do you know of a way to stop body fluids from corroding chrome plate . . . like on studs, handcuffs, etc?
snow report
Masque, Shocked Toofy Grin
latest report
Masque, Swarfega. Can't beat it, just don't eat it - it ain't lime jelly Twisted Evil
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
PJSki, was this question just a gratuitous reason for using the phrase "marmite motorway"? spoo
snow conditions
Guvnor, Laughing Laughing Laughing

do you peel them first or not Shocked
snow conditions
JasonW, Halfway through he does Laughing
latest report
you're on hols, shite when ya get home

if you MUST, then hot coffee and possibly a fruit smoothy in the mornings, keep you as regular as a Kennedy funeral Toofy Grin
snow report
Where's Linds with her Bristol Stool Chart when you need her Puzzled Toofy Grin
latest report
Masque wrote:
The voice of experience is always welcomed here. Tell us, do you know of a way to stop body fluids from corroding chrome plate . . . like on studs, handcuffs, etc?

Yes. Use stainless steel, you cheapskate.
ski holidays
genepi, just for you:
http://www.sthk.nhs.uk/library/documents/stoolchart.pdf
snow report
andy, made my evening....feel the pain...

Nick L, top link.
snow report
Well this topic sure keeps running.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy