Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spring skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In an effort to revive the fat skis handbagathon, I put forward an hypothesis

If you don't like it in spring when things turns soft and slushy your skis aren't fat enough for you.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Personally I prefer potato-snow to rock hard icy stuff. At least it's possibly to turn and stop. No idea about fat skis though, I just have what the hire shop give me (Salomon Street racer or some such last week)...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fatbob, I'm with you on this.

Gloop gliding is fun.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Love spring skiing and the skis are only 82 underfoot, top of the run nice and hard bottom can be 6" of slop. Usually stop for the day when I have to do tele stances on cat tracks just to stop the head bobbing lurch. More ski more stick?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob, yep..defo... Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fatbob, but what about the mornings when it's frozen solid? NehNeh

Pit-stop for a ski change around lunchtime?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sideshow_Bob wrote:
fatbob, but what about the mornings when it's frozen solid?

Rubber legs required for yesterdays tracked out slush.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Surely what you need is not girth, but something completely different?

http://www.raxski.com/

see SnowHeads passim ....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sideshow_Bob, if on-piste then it doesn't matter, a little bit harder work, that is all, on the egdes...you wait for the Off-Piste to soften up.....and you'll get the return back in spades in the afternoon .........

I am sure you know this very well... Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Or directly sleep a little more and arrive at the resort when the things turn soft....
In the pyrenees the resorts have the major number of slopes orientated to north so it put the things worse, but in the Alps where the biggest ski resorts have pistes with all orientations is easier....... ski with the sun!!! Morning S slopes melts faster, then when the S or E slopes turn in a mash potatoes then ski N or W...all depend in the temperatures and sunny position... In my case really don't like hard snow (If I have to ski it, I'll ski it.....but not with lots of fun..), so if I can't found nothing soft, maybe I'll take a coffee or ski more relaxed waiting that all softens and when this happened my legs are still at 100% to enjoy it!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy