Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advise need on TO

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi

i'm a solo traveller wanting to go to Courmayeur Italy from the 21st March

i have checked out all the TO advised through the various posts but they only book for minimum of 7 nights (that i could see).

though i haven't obtained the "approvals" from work yet (though i'm sure it'll be fine... Puzzled ), i only want to go for 3 nights so basically wondering if anyone had advise on which TO i could use to meet up with other solo travellers, etc

many thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Soph, welcome to snowHead
Take a look at Flexible Breaks, flexiski and ski weekends - I'm not sure if any of them go to Courmayeur specifically though Confused
Try googling 'short ski breaks'.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi michelle

great, thanks for the tips!

will look into it.

thanks
soph
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Soph, I'm just back from Courmayeur having travelled with Crystal. I'm a solo traveller and managed to book a double room for sole occupancy with a smallish supplement. However, I did travel for a week and it might be tricky to book a package for less than that due to flights/transfers, etc...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Soph, You would be very lucky to get a TO short break at this short notice, even if you were flexible about where you go.

Wanting a specific resort, you have very little chance of getting one from a TO.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Soph, difficult to find group travel for weekend. I've just booked a weekend in Courmayeur on Expedia.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i've worked out the trains and buses to get to courmayeur from geneva...couldn't find anything on expedia though

thanks all for the advise!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy