Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

29th March-5th April- Meribel- Will there be snow?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm not usually a worrier but I am slightly concerned that there won't be any snow left by the time I get there... Reports from friends suggest that everything is already going a bit slushy.

I know it's late in the season but in years gone by I've gone nearer mid-april and all has been well.

Is global warming going to ruin my trip? Puzzled Discuss.

Hope everyone is well!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sebastian09, Have skied 3V at Easter previously. The runs into Meribel will be a bit cut up and slushy almost certainly, but the rest of the 3V will be fine.

But it could also dump it down and you could have the best week ever

I'm off to Les Arcs 4 April and the general view from local/regular snowHead is that the base this year is very good and there will be plenty of skiing.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice one! Fingers xed! Have a great trip Boris! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sebastian09, The weather has been very warm over the last few days - my car thermometer was showing 17 degrees on Saturday - and much of the offpiste is very heavy. However, the pistes are still in very good shape at the moment, and La Masse (at Les Menuires) had excellent snow yesterday. It is getting slushy in the afternoons on the lower runs, but anything could happen in the next couple of weeks. I'm planning on skiing in the 3V until the end of April, and was still skiing until the very end of April last year. I think you'll be fine, especially if you ski the higher areas such as Mont Vallon and Mont de la Chambre.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy