Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

*** Updated - sorry .... trip gone *** Well done Tilly!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Had two late drop outs from a work jolly and is rediculous to let this go to waste. Space for 2 in own double room in Luxury Chalet Spa Hotel 'Matsuzaka'. Depart Stansted very early Wed am, arrive Geneva 10am. Coolbus transfer to resort. Ski Wed pm, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun am and back Sun pm. All inclusive incl Flights, Ski hire, accom, food, wine, ... basically, 5* luxury package available would suit two female pals ... just need to finance your ski pass. Need to know latest Sun night to be able to change flights. Thanks, Stotty. Check out chalet\hotel\spa website www.chaletmatsuzaka.com

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 8-03-09 19:32; edited 4 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stotty, the chalet is terrific, best in the village, the owners are English, have lived in the village for years and know all there is to know about the area. You'll be staying in Les Eucherts so very convenient for Les Eucherts chair lift, on the slopes in 5 minutes.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is this still available? If so, would you consider me? I'm a 49 female intermediate skier, eek 49 sounds old but I feel young and am sociable used to going with groups etc. Will make sure I can get another female my standard to go.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tillywhim wrote:
Is this still available? If so, would you consider me? I'm a 49 female intermediate skier, eek 49 sounds old but I feel young and am sociable used to going with groups etc. Will make sure I can get another female my standard to go.

Tilly. Yes it is. I am used to the saying if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I posted this for €250 per head and got no response so decided it was better to have someone enjoy than no-one at all. Seems kind of indulgent to have an opportunity missed cos some herbert couldn't get their act together. Can I put my email on here or is there another way?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stotty, Better to use the Private message option, see under snow heads banner.
I wish I could take you up on the offfer.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stotty, Send a PM to tillywhim , look under the Snowheads Logo send/read messages.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I don't know another way - email will be fine. I cannot tell you how amazing this would be. Are you happy to share your email?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stotty, http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=3366 gives you a direct link, but as said above, look for the send/read messages option under the snowHeads logo.

That is a very generous offer. I hope tillywhim and her companion don't snore loudly!!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
tillywhim, email is ianstott [AT] live.co.uk .... I can bring you up to speed with the trip from here. Not sure if this is secure so not keen to put mobile but happy to email tomorrow am. This came about because we arranged for a key supplier to our firm to sponsor a spring conference and then my two partners crashed out due to work commitments. I will be travelling from Leeds but my business partner Marc will fly from Stansted. It will be an awesome trip I am sure. Snow is supposed to be great and Hotel|Spa awesome. Anyhow, if you are keen to come along, email me as aforementioned and we can sort for Wed. Thanks for getting in touch so promptly. Ian
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am so glad this has gone. It looks absolutely fab. I spent a little while pondering whether or not I could swing more time off work at short notice. Unfortunately the answer was no and it would have been such a shame if no one could take up the offer.
tillywhim, stotty, have a wonderful time.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ray Zorro, I'd love to have snored! Unfortunately Stotty's business partner had offered one space to a business contact. Stotty offered me the chance to go on my own (in a room on my own) but Mr Tillywhim had reservations for me to go with a group of chaps I'd never met - he's so reasonable about me clearing off to indulge my ski addiction I didn't want to upset him so declined. My friend (who had packed) and I were gutted but pleased we'd tried for the offer. This was such a generous gesture by stotty I can't understand why other snowheads didn't grabbed it sooner. I can only think what might have been and look forward to next season .... where are those preview brochures?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy