Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a Partner to ski, I dont mind where... Intermediate from London

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Iam female 50 years old, I have ski two years ago at Vald'ese in france, and before that at westerdolf,, in austria many times,, I love the atmosphere and the uper ski, I am not very good skier, but easy red and blue it is ok,
I just enjoy to be able to do it once more.. .. my departure would be in any airport in london.
I do live most of the year in Miami, so I came especially to ski. but I dont want to go on my own,, I would consider join in a group, I'am a very easy going person, and I try to enjoy life .
My contact number is edited to remove number for security. Please PM user. Mod
I am available to go anytime frame.
Thank you.

Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Martha50, Hi Martha... you may want to hide your phone number and just ask for people to PM you via this site. Saves getting odd phone calls if non snowHeads browse the site. Then again... they could always be entertaining snowHead If you want to ski with new people try the EOSB (ski trip in April with lots of us attending).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Martha50,

Holiday tour operator Mark Warner will allow you to book as a "single sharer" you may have to share a twin bedded room with another female. MW have ski hosts to show you around the slopes and therefore you will always have people to ski with. They have some last minute bargains at the moment. I've just booked to go to this coming Sunday.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Martha50, welcome to snowHead
The EoSB details can be found here!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hi martha

i'm off to meribel on the 28th and we need one more female. I can put you in to share with someone almost exactly the same age as you.

there's a fantastic mixed group and we all love the apres ski too! Certainly all minimum of intermediates - but there are a couple of learner boarders to laugh at too.

plus you can chat to the people you will be going with before you turn up!

i've pm'd you the details

sarah
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hmmm. Redski appears to have deleted his post....wonder why?!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Martha,

I am an ageing male intermediate, looking top get away before the end of March. Looking for a travelling buddy, not to share. Somewhere in France would be good. Chris
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cbr1,

Don't let being a single/solo traveller stop you going skiing.

Read my earlier posting. I'm off again on "my own", I will ski with others in my chalet hotel or with the Ski Club. I sometimes ski with other singles I have met on previous "solo" trips. Chalet holidays are an easy way of meeting and may be skiing with others.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy