Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How much bad luck can you have?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
docsquid, oh crumbs. Sorry about all that. Hope things look up for you soon.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rob@rar, docsquid, further to my post above replying to rob@rar, I've just seen this thread new today on BASI courses running at Hemel this Summer and Autumn.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=50632&highlight=

UKSI is showing on the list for June and September.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
VolklAttivaS5, good news about Hemel. I may just be OK for September - still be learning to walk in July, unfortunately. What I heard first-hand is that there won't be any courses until the political situation/merger or whatever is resolved with SSE. Maybe they have the courses booked in the hope that this resolution takes place, or maybe they will actually be going ahead regardless. Anyway, I'm keen to do it, but I suspect it will now have to wait until 2010.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
docsquid, waht awful luck you have had recently, big {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and fingers crossed for a good recovery. Enjoy that shower.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy