Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria - tell me all about it.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have you tried it with the half pound of melted butter? Not really the sporty option but it does hit the spot!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DAB, come on, even the locals prefer to eat it with vanilla sauce (we would call it custard but it's not bright yellow!). The butter version is for putting off the tourists so that there is more for the locals Laughing Try asking for Dampfknödel und Vanillasoße instead and you get the real version!

How about Kaiserschmarm with apple compot - now that really is finger lickin' good. I defy anyone to munch their way through a proper portion alone! Or Salzburger Nockerl - a heavenly sweet soufflé to die for!

Sue wink

amended some spelling mistakes
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Samerberg Sue wrote:
How about Kaiserschmarm with apple compot - now that really is finger lickin' good.

Oooh, I think we had that but with plums - thick chopped up pancakes all crispy and sugary? They were so good we had to go back to the same restaurant just to have them again! But I'm afraid we shared.... Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cathy, that's it - as long as it has a side helping of stewed fruit of some kind who cares! I usually share my portion with two others at least.

Apfelstrudel is another beauty, especially if the fruit has been pre-soaked in Obstler (fruit schnapps) first, as I found out in a mountain hut above St Johann in Tirol years ago! Talk about melt in your mouth Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Madeye-Smiley

Sue wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
anotherproblem, we arrived about 9pm so didn't go out yet. May go to Flannigans later on tonight
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I thought I was an odd one out suggesting when one graduates in skiing in France one would end up in Austria.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
One thing I found on our latest trip was that a lot of the bars/restuarants either had separate smoking rooms or a total smoking ban. I don't know if this was peculiar to Serfaus because I certainly didn't notice it in Kitzbuhel last month but it was certainly very welcome!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just got back from 2.5 weeks in Austria, Montafon, Lech and Serfaus-Fiss - lots of pics on blog (Fiss ones to come) at http://gortonator.spaces.live.com/

I love the place, and the ski areas in the west (Voralberg, Western Tirol) get lots of snow. Highly recommended.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy