Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton pensions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Public opinion chez Richmond wants a return to St Anton next year. Last two visits, we stayed in the very comfortable Hotel Pension Schindler. However, partly in an attempt to keep costs down and partly because they have only one single room, we're looking elsewhere, at cheaper pensions.
Does anyone know the Albona, next door to the Schindler, up the hill on Alte Arlbergstasse, about 4/5 minutes from the Gampen/Galzig lifts, or Haus Inge, on the main road (Dorfstrasse), just outside the pedestrian bit, before the church, about 10 mins from the lifts? Inge is fave atm, on price grounds only. Any recommendations for reasonable pensions not too far from the lifts?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know Haus Inge or the Albona but can highly recommend Pension Am Perg, right in the centre of town, just off the Dorfstrasse. Basic but comfortable rooms and a great breakfast. I think I paid ~35 euros per night for a single room there a couple of years ago.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
richmond, what's your budget. Haus Rudi Matt is right beside Galzigbahn, This is a good interactive map http://geo.planalp.at/stanton/map/stanton_map.php or you could try this dude http://www.st-antonamarlberg.co.uk/where_to_stay.html
I stayed at B&B at start of pedestrain zone a few years back for €55 per night - Talhof Nigg
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks. boabski, budget is as small as poss, really, bearing in mind we have to go in HT week. I have a list of accomodation and I know the layout of the town centre resonably well; I'm after recommendations, really. Haus Rudi Matt looks interesting, don't know how I missed it.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
richmond, stayed at Hotel Sailer which is great location but not that cheap at €95 a night b&b and stank of smoke
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well, that's Austria for you. €95 is more than we want to pay, even without smoke. Haus Rudi Matt was discounted initially as the list says it has only one single room (we need two); their website says it has two, though, so I have enquired.

Marshboy, I'm waiting to hear from the Am Perg.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy