Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A resort report section

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've started an index of resort reports in standard format over here:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=5047

Go ahead and play, any suggestions for improvement in the format please let me know and I'll see what I can do!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for the contributions so far...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A fine day today - 3 new resort reports - come on snowHeads - don't be shy snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another excellent report Ian. obergurgurl is another for our list Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ian Hopkinson,
Thanks very much for the report, I really enjoyed reading it. My main suggestion is that there should be room for feedback from other snowheads and possibly it should be better publicised within the forum. It takes a bit of effort to put together these reports and feedback is always appreciated.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
T Bar, one way to do that would be to start a load of "Resort Threads" which are linked to the end of the original report. There's nothing to stop posting within the 'original' thread - althought this would be confusing. I may give that a trial run this evening...

As you may have seen snowHeads have some problems advertising the various features of the site! snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Here you go, a feedback thread for the Three Valleys as a trial:

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=6223

I've put links at the bottom of the two reports from the Three Valleys (Brides Les Bains and Val Thorens) to this topic...

As for publicising stuff I'll go off and do some thinking on this...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
So I became an outlaw for using "snowNews" instead of "Resorts" when reporting Yad Moss?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No, saikee, I'm just trying to impose order on the anarchy which is snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Since Saturday we've accumulated reports on:

Soll, Yad Moss, Obergurgl, Solden, Mayrhofen and Les Arcs

I've put Feedback links in for the Paradiski resorts (Peisey-Vallandry, La Plagne and Les Arcs)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ian Hopkinson, thanks a lot for your work on this. Come on snowHeads - fill in a form before you forget the details of your last trip.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy