Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buddy or group wanted for week in Meribel 21/22 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

Due to a range of problems from redundancy to weddings to broken ribs I am now stuck without anyone to holiday with, so I am looking for someone else team up with or a group to join.
I'll consider any age range.
I want to go to Meribel because I have friends there already and I know the area well.

I'm mid thirties, male, like to have a laugh over a few beers, I'm easy to get on with. I can board or ski with you or do my own thing as i know some people out there already.

I live in Dorset so I'm thinking Gatwick for flights.

If your interested send me a message and we can have a chat.

Hoping somebody out there can help me.

Dont let this be my first winter in 14 years without snow!!!!!!!!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bored@work,
Going to la Tania that week staying in a nice chalet, of any interest?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy