Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Going to Paris…..accommodation suggestions!

adam.king
adam.king
Hello everyone, we are a firm that is going to have its meeting in Paris. I am in charge of the arrangements there and I was just wondering that what would be better options for getting accommodations for the company executives! I have some info on the hotels there but also heard about the rentals available there …..So, please do advice me on that! Thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You ask the same question of each city/country you visit. Four posts, all asking the same thing, and completely unrelated to skiing. The two posts regarding trips to Australia are the most bizarre - one is for you and your family, and the other describes you as being part of a group of students.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depends what part of Paris you want. I need South West Paris. So Eiffel Tower and Ecole Militaire/Invalides suits - close to C line on the Metro RER.

Have also stayed near Odeon but that was a taxi to work job. Taxis are cheaper than London though. Apart from that, look on the net for discounts.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hyweljenkins, And surprise, surprise all jewovio,'s 3 posts are in response to adam.king,'s posts Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jewovio, do you have any idea the best place to get some spam.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Colin B, I've just removed jewovio's post. They're the same person, anyway, and possibly the most retarded spammers ever.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy