Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski schools in Livingo

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Am going to stay in the San Rocco area of Livingo and was wondering about decent ski schools for a beginner and
for private lessons for myself.

Also am looking into the hire of skis and boots myself rather than doing it through the tour operator. Any suggestions?

Thanks Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have used Inverno Estate twice - very good! Young guy called Christiano and Lorenzo Galli were the instructors I had...

They were also very good helping us find a sitski for Donzo's son a couple of years back (see the adaptive section) - without help from them we would never have sorted that.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the help
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy