Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nordica Spitfire?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do you own a pair of Nordica Spitfires?

What is good and bad about them?

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nordica Spitfires are for Losers wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spyderman, Not if you have this in your ears and there are tourists all over the piste.

http://youtube.com/v/Lrmf283dSXw

Toofy Grin

Break them if you can.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Don't own them but I have tried them in the snowdome a few times and hired them for a day on holiday last year. I loved them, they were so much fun, you just had to think about turning and they turned. The first time I tried them in the snowdome I hadn't skied for a while and it took me a couple of runs to remember how to ski then after that I was fine. I am not a great skier but as long as I was skiing well they were easy enough to ski. The day I hired them on holiday it started to snow and ended up with about 1ft of fresh snow on the pistes, they were a bit hard going then so I took them back and swapped them for something else but then you wouldn't expect stiff carvers to be good in fresh snow.

I just hired some Elan SLX on the last holiday I was on and they were great fun as well and felt a bit easier to ski, I spent a lot of time snow ploughing round a flat green run trying to help my mum and they were really easy going but when I let them go they felt seriously fast so I think I now actually prefer them to the spitfires Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I thought they were relatively rubbish compared to the Dobermann SL (I also thought the same about the Fischer Progressor RC4)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks, dudes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy