Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

THINKING OF GOING TO VAIL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
NEED TO GET A LAST FIX OF QUALITY SKIING BEFORE SUMMER!!.....WHAT ARE CONDITONS LIKE ? IS IT WORTH GOING ON A LAST MINUTE TRIP (ON Puzzled IMPULSE ????)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes it is, but you don't have to shout about it! Conditions in Vail apparently are excellent.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
WILLIAM MURPHY,
WTFH has just returned and had fab conditions. He could probably send a link to his photos when he reads this! Whistler has fantastic conditions too having just returned and it is still snowing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
These are from last week...
http://www.wtfh.com/4616/7901.html

There's been more snow since!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well...we've had 18+ cm in the last week and more expected Monday. The nearby areas have also been getting hammered! It's wonderful!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey nextascent!
Was great to meet you at Copper. Friday in Beaver Creek was amazing too. Make a few "Saturday Night Fever" turns for me! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat, I must thank you for showing me those beauties....they have been a wild source of entertainment (and in the meantime actually doing some good even if I am over- emphasizing the move) Smile Hopefully I'll catch you again, maybe ESA? I should definintely have poles by then!

...remember....hot chocolate is good, but schnapps and hot chocolate is just right!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
nextascent wrote:
Wear The Fox Hat, I must thank you for showing me those beauties....they have been a wild source of entertainment ...

Fox, the mind boggles rolling eyes Shocked snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy