Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which skis for me?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

I'm thinking of buying my first pair of skis after paying £150 for 7days rental in Banff this year and seeing as there seem to be some good sales on at the moment.

I'd class myself as a cautious improving intermediate (skied 4 weeks - happy parrallel skiing on blues, can get down some reds but not that confident yet).

I'm 5'8" and 70kg and looking to spend around £250 max.

On my last trip the rental skis were Dyanstar exclusive fluid (first experience of female spefcific skis) which were ok but not as easy to turn as previously rented unisex skis - salomon and dynastar.

Any recommendations? and what length would be suitable?

Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chelly78, Hi there. What length were the Exclusive Fluid that you skied ?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy