Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

w/c 29th Jan - anyone with a spare place in the Alps?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Further to a previous post.

I am an apres-ski-loving intermediate skier, recently separated hence divorced from the previous couples-oriented groups, aged 41 going on 25, and seeking to join a not-too-serious group for a week. I love Val D'isere and Verbier but would look at anywhere that's high enough, with a big ski area and plenty of scope for evening libation. And whilst I like cooking, I am usually too knackered after a day's skiing so a catered chalet or similar would be preferred.

Anyone out there got a slot?

I'd be travelling from a South East airport but am from Birmingham originally and have been working on losing the accent, so should be able to converse adequately with people from either side of the Watford Gap....

Please post here or PM me if you can help.

Cheers,

John

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 17-01-05 17:13; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tomcatuk, posting an email address is fine....just be prepared to get lots of spam!!

An easier way is to get people to PM you (click on the link in the top right hand corner of the page where it says "send/read messages"). That way, your email address isn't there for all to see.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Elizabeth B,

Thanks - noted and actioned. J
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi tom, we are full that week but you could try my son's chalet in La Rosiere, you can contact him on info@morealps.com hope you find something.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have seen that chalet but didn't go for it as the resort looks a bit on the quiet side...but thanks anyway.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Am now sorted - going to Val D'isere on 29th. Thanks to those who responded!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy