Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Am I the saddest man alive?

Poster: A snowHead
I can't wait to go skiing. I've dreamt about it 3 nights running. I put my googles on whenever I happen to walk past them. I've been watching ski sunday and high altitude about three times a week each. Sometimes wearing my ski boots. I think i may need help!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dont worry mate i am sat in my ski boots now while on my lap top. Just wearing them in LOL, dont go for another 3 weeks Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Join the club! When are you going & where?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
MJS, Matt_G, not sad. just addicted and can't wait for your next fix. it's sooooooo close, you can almost feel the snow. now go stick your hand in the freezer to remind you not to be so silly! NehNeh
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Me and the lovely girlfriend sre going weekend of the 4th of april. Would have been feb half term but my cousin decided to have a wedding, good job the snow wasn't upto much that week! We're still looking. Prob going to book it in the next couple of days!
Matt_G, wearing them in ay?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I think you're probably about normal for someone who frequents snowHead snowHead ...

I'm off on my annual jaunt in five days time!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
queen bodecia, me too - off on Saturday BOING BOING!! (Sorry, just had a Tigger moment!)
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sunday morning at stupid o'clock for me. For once I WILL be a morning person... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
we are getting picked up at 4am on the 28th, so might not go bed.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Matt G, I'm as mad keen as the next snowHead but I really think your skiing will suffer without at least some shut-eye in the next 4 weeks. Confused
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
andyph wrote:
Mattg, I'm as mad keen as the next snowHead but I really think your skiing will suffer without at least some shut-eye in the next 4 weeks. Confused

ok maybe a couple of days kip will do. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Off to Livigno on Saturday. 3am pick up .....early night called for methinks to save my energy for all that powder that's going to fall in the next few days. snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
4.30 am Friday Ischgl for 8 days. Can barely think of anything else.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
i wear my snowboard boots with my pajamas and pretend im warming them up.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

i am sat in my ski boots now while on my lap top. Just wearing them in LOL,

snap
snow report
I rip up £20 notes in the garden and have buckets of crushed ice thrown over me.
snow report
laundryman, Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
actually, the saddest people are the ones still sleeping with their skis three weeks AFTER their holidays, counting down (just 44 weeks to go...).
ski holidays
MJS wrote:
Me and the lovely girlfriend sre going weekend of the 4th of april. Would have been feb half term but my cousin decided to have a wedding, good job the snow wasn't upto much that week! We're still looking. Prob going to book it in the next couple of days!
Matt_G, wearing them in ay?
In Kitzbuhel, half term was amazing. Best snow of the season [for me].
ski holidays
haha funny you should say that, im flying out to Sauze D'oulx for my first snowboarding holiday on Friday, ive been bedding in my snowboard boots as well for the last few weeks whilst i watch the tv! Very Happy
snow report
MJS, only three nights running? Only three times a week each? Pah!

I regularly count down to the next time... seeing how it looks in days... hours... minutes... seconds... since you ask, a tad under 4,000,000 seconds wink

Be proud of your obsession. There are far worse!
snow conditions
I have been stroking my lovely camper van to make it feel proper loved. As it will be taking me to the Alps in just about 2 weeks time. Don't care if its cold, don't care about the tolls or petrol or value of the pound, don't care that I ski funny, don't care that my outfit is ten years out of date..because I'll be SKIING Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
MJS, Yes you are definitely a sad addict. You need to get out more*.

*and go SKIING Laughing Laughing Laughing snowHead
snow conditions
You think those are sad... I've ski in a dare2be jacket so that I can do two trips per year.. Embarassed

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 3-03-09 12:16; edited 1 time in total
snow report
pam w wrote:
actually, the saddest people are the ones still sleeping with their skis three weeks AFTER their holidays...

hmmmmm....... Embarassed
ski holidays
Schuss in Boots wrote:
pam w wrote:
actually, the saddest people are the ones still sleeping with their skis three weeks AFTER their holidays...

hmmmmm....... Embarassed

Doh!!! thats me too, only 51 weeks to go!!
snow conditions
Respect, WayneC, we all have to make sacrifices. I'm perilously close to committing myself to another year of penury in order to satisfy my addiction to the white stuff Sad Toofy Grin
latest report
Must be the weekend for it. Counting the hours till my mob head for Samoens this Saturday.
As for obsession, I've already packed... rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just had custom soles put in my boots today. wearing them at my desk to check they are ok. That screen seems a little bright today, perhaps my goggles will help Cool .

Sorry about any mistakes, that'll be the gloves Embarassed
ski holidays
MJS, Aaw! I think "lovely girlfriend" has got herself a cute bloke.

Have a great time Smile
snow report
Off to courchevel Saturday. Strangeley I've had three skiing dreams this week but in each of them I don't get to ski!!! Shocked
snow report
MJS, you have come to the wrong place if you want a skiing based 'sad off' , they will show you the true meaning...
snow report
Im testing my new boot dryers Smile in my trainers Puzzled Im not joking as well. Go Sat morning

The trainers are wet by the way.
ski holidays
MJS wrote:
Just had custom soles put in my boots today. wearing them at my desk to check they are ok. That screen seems a little bright today, perhaps my goggles will help Cool .

Sorry about any mistakes, that'll be the gloves Embarassed

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy