Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes Resort info, ski school etc etc...

Poster: A snowHead
Ok a group of us are going to tignes end of March, just wondering if anyone has been before and what are your views on the place?
I am also looking at booking some ski school lessons, so has anyone got any advice on which ski school to go?
Cheers
Matt
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ive never been but i can assure you its fantastic.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You can send a PM to Stewart Woodwood who work for the ESF in Tignes - he will be able to sort out your ski school and give loads more info about the resort.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Matt_G, where abouts in Tignes?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
lol not sure, we are staying at chalet les andes
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Matt_G, that's at the end of Rue De Wristies unless I'm mistaken.

Do you know which Village?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Believe it's around Les Almes in Tignes le Lac, around square C6 on this map http://www.tignesnet.com/pdf/tignes/tignes-town-plan.pdf
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Matt_G wrote:
lol not sure, we are staying at chalet les andes

I think Tignes le Lac.

If you need any further info drop me a pm and i will try and help
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Stewart - how ya doing. I said hi to (Mrs Phill) Emma in Zermat but not had chance this season to get over to Tig-nez. Will do later this year to get shouted at again
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wayne,

Hi let me know when you are about & we will have a drink sorry ski together Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
This is going be a really dum question but how do i send a PM lol
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Click on "Send/Receive messages" under the Snowheads banner at the top of this page, and then click on the "New Post" button on the left hand side of the next screen.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
stewart woodward wrote:
Wayne,

Hi let me know when you are about & we will have a drink sorry ski together Very Happy

I spoke briefly to Lee - did he get his BASI trainer badge ? I was there when the course was on but had to leave so not certain who got in
Hope he did - he'll be really good
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Any good places to drink in Tignes?

Cant bloody wait now to get over there, infact i am at home sat in my ski boots (i have had new ones so wearing them in to make sure they are ok before i get over there)
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
What date you over there? Im going out on the 21st, cant wait!
The alpaka lodge in le lac gives discount on drinks to snowheads. Normally5.50 a pint, you get it for 4.50.
PM alpaka on here.
snow report
we are leaving England on saturday the 28th, Cant wait just want to get on the snow now.
ski holidays
Quote:

The alpaka lodge in le lac gives discount on drinks to snowheads. Normally5.50 a pint, you get it for 4.50.
PM alpaka on here

Sounds good to me, im off there for my 2nd jaunt of the year (went to canada in jan). going the 28th as well from manchester, whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo only 3 weeks saterday to go Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
lol, what time you flying on sat the 28th? and where to?
ski holidays
depthjunkie wrote:
Quote:

PM alpaka on here

Sounds good to me, im off there for my 2nd jaunt of the year (went to canada in jan). going the 28th as well from manchester, whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo only 3 weeks saterday to go Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

What time you flying on the Sat mate?
snow conditions
Quote:

What time you flying on the Sat mate?

10 ish i think (the misses takes car of that i just turn up Very Happy ) flying from T1 to grenoble, think the flight is with thomas cook airlines

DJ
snow report
Were flying with thomas cook to but im sure ours is about 10 past seven as we are getting pickup up at four in the morning.
ski holidays
Quote:

Were flying with thomas cook to but im sure ours is about 10 past seven as we are getting pickup up at four in the morning.

better check my flight times then i suppose Blush just incase i got me times cocked up
snow report
Quote:
Any good places to drink in Tignes?

Don't be silly... Toofy Grin

Try the Couloir Bar in Val Claret.
latest report
Quote:

Your right, im wrong fly at 7:10 arrive at 10 sum ut, see i knew 10 was in there somewhere rolling eyes
snow report
lol, ya must be on same flight as us then, i will appologise now for the noise that will be on the plane. Last year we got accused by a air hostess of been worse than a club 18-30 holiday. If you see a group of about 24 people that will be us.
snow report
Matt_G

Here you go - all the info you could want:

http://www.tignes.co.uk/

http://www.tignesnet.com/

You will love it - Espace Killy is just amazing! Beware the drink prices though!!Shocked Avoid Bar Grizzly at Val Claret - a bargain 8 euros for a 33cl botle of Asahi beer would have had me crying into it - had it not been my brother's round (it was hilarious when the bill arrived - he'd bought 3 bottles....Toofy Grin )
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy