Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last week of March - any suggestions...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
No doubt the question has been asked many times before but any views on a good place for 3 / 4 days skiing at the end of March / first week of April ?

Just two of us, both normal skiiers (so ski all runs but by no means experts !). Over the years we have skiied most of the popular places in Europe so wondering if there is anywhere a little different (but with good snow in a few weeks).

I am not overkeen on just going to a bland resort and skiing a glacier - done that lots before.

Thanks in advance.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A little different? Snowbombing? Wink More partying less skiing, if apres is your thing.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not sure thats my thing. Want good skiing, some cool bars and nice food (getting on now - over 30 !)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Rooney
I have some availability in Leogang, skiing the Ski Circus ( Saalbach/Hinterglemm) if you book a car ( €149 for up to 7 days ) its actually cheaper than a transfer. The with a Supersalzburg Ski pass you could try Hochkönig , ( Maria Alm area ) or go to any number of resorts with half an hour. Now the nights are a bit lighter the lifts stay open that bit longer and its possible to do a different resort each day. Also if it is really warm then the Kaprun Glacier is a good back up, and only 25 minutes away. Razz
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
have you tried Les Carroz in the Grand Massif?

Geneva 50minutes, traditional looking resort with a great mix of slopes.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rooney, Have you been to Chamonix? It's not nearly as hard core as it's reputation suggests and ticks the other boxes. 80% of the skiing is above 2,000m and the snow (well, it is everywhere) is fantastic.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
why not scare yourself a bit by going to La Grave and getting yourself a guide? maybe now's the time to step it up? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tignes - we have loads of snow at the moment, and it's been snowing all day yesterday & today. snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Tignes - we have loads of snow at the moment, and it's been snowing all day yesterday & today.

thats wot i like to hear, off there 28th march for a week. Had a look at the webcam today, still snowing there at the mo with plenty more to come by looks of the 4cast Very Happy

looking forward to it now, keep the snow coming i say Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

DJ
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy