Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TR (with lots of pics) - "Steep Vanoise"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
norris, as far as I know it's me, my mate Paul and GrahamN

from his facebook, Steve appears to have recently got back from skiing in Antarctica so suspect he might be showing his face at work for a week or two before the next trip!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ahh the legendary GrahamN

Lucky Steve!

Looking forward to a TR. Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the bump Arno... really enjoyed looking at those pics again Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That does look good. Next year maybe.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Arno, if you are over my way again let me know so we can meet up to do some more riding. Stuff is just coming into conditions with good powder again at last, Canadian Couloir on Bellecote again tomorrow for us we hope.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Speechless at those photos.

Do any of you organise such trips that are "open" to the Snowheads collective? I've moved to Switzerland (Geneva end) and whilst I have many more opportunities to ski, I am sorely in need of likeminded individuals who crave the kind of skiing documented in the photos above, as well as patience for a "decent" skier about to start making his first few strides on touring binders.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
starskee:

http://www.offpisteskiing.com/courses.html
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowcrazy, we were staying in Brides les Bains this time - I'll certainly let you know should I find myself in Bourg or that part of the world in future
back now from Steep Vanoise Part III. just need to work out what to do with all the photos...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Arno, love the pics.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy