Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

In the red corner its Swiss ski school & in the blue corner it's French ski school

Poster: A snowHead
It will be interesting to get the verdict of the kids and report back to this thread after Easter. It will also be a novel experience for them to be instructed in English!!

I have a notion that they will find the French ski school lessons more Dynamic and perhaps more attractive to them for that reason. However, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and the real test will be their reaction to the different lessons.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

the proof of the pudding is in the eating

Ah, but do you mean "will they have fun?" or "will they be able to ski the way I think they should"? wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Colin B wrote:
Surely you're not comparing like with like here, SSS against Prosgeige an independent ski school. SSS against ESF perhaps...

The system detailed for Prosgeige is not the ESF progresion. The ESF progression for kids is;

1. Ourson
2. Flocon
3. Etoile 1
4. Etoile 2
5. Etoile 3
6. Etoile Bronze
7. Etoile Or

There are assessment criteria which must be achieved to reach the 'appropriate' level. (If i can find the assessment criteria on my DVD i will post it later)

Whilst it is true that the ESF tests take place on a Friday most instructors are assessing their kids all week and will award the appropriate award even if the falls in the test or makes sme other mistake. An ESF instructor has to complete various paperwork certifying that his/her kids have reachd the required level.

Young/small kids will always struggle to ski parallel until their bones/muscles develope.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stewart woodward, that's interesting, when I was at the ESI here it was really strict and the isntructor teaching the kids was not allowed to assess on exam day. Very serious indeed.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My neighbour's kids (who live in Geneva) are doing the ESF system. They all ski quite a bit in the season, they're all doing well, they're quite keen, but they don't seem to expect to go up a class every time they do a week. Maybe British parents whose kids ski very occasionally expect too much - of both the kids and the instructors. The kids are very pleased if they get their "badges" but they don't seem to be devastated if they don't.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, The only thing I'm trying to avoid is kids who are at the moment moaning that they find ski school boring. First and foremost the lessons should be fun for them to do, if they learn to ski and progress at the same time then the money has been well spent. Ideally I would want to avoid a situation where they are in a class that is too high for them and end up, in their eyes, being put down from where they are intially placed. Far better that they start too low and see the reverse occur.

On the basis of length of time skied I booked for the Prosneige bronze for the 6 yr old and silver for the 9 yr courses for them. It wasn't until I had a good look at what they had been ticked for in the Swiss books this year (brought about when my daughter said she didn't think she had progressed) and had discussed with various people about how Swiss lessons were structured in terms of what the kids achieve at each level (until this year this equated to 'at each year' for my kids), that it occurred to me just to check that they would be OK in the Prosneige course booked for them. That was when I noticed the apparent difference and began to wonder if I had over booked them. I just don't want disappointed kids, what I do want is kids that are going to have a great time at ski school and who want to go each day.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Ideally I would want to avoid a situation where they are in a class that is too high for them and end up, in their eyes, being put down from where they are intially placed.

Agreed! I don't think the French ski schools are always very good at getting adults in the right classes but when you see groups of kids around they do seem to be of comparable standards (seen from a chairlift - I'm sure the parents can see differences!). I wouldn't go for booking them in on the basis of time spent. I'd look at the description and, if in doubt, put them in the lower group (that's what I always do for myself - it's woeful being the worst skier in the group and forever panting to keep up, even for supposedly mature adults, let alone children.

The main thing that might lead to boredom is numbers - I don't see how anyone can have much fun in a class of 12; even waiting for everybody to get up a button lift takes forever.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
So much depends on the individual instructor as far as children are concerned. An adult may put up with a less competent instructor on the basis that you will still learn something. Children on the other hand seem to be able to sense the less competent like animals can smell fear!
On the issue of "progression" I remember being extremely perturbed that number 1 Psychoette didn't get her gold medal 1st time whereas her 2 friends did. Of course I encouraged her and didn't let my misgivings show to the instructor. She is now (3 years on) a more accomplished skier than the other 2. In contrast this half term I saw an English father berating an instructor for daring to move his child down a level. Child was very upset and human nature being what it is the instructor probably looked less kindly on the child as a result- pointless behaviour.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
the point is - it's not necessarily being moved down or up - it's being put in the right group - sell it!

pam w, The most distraught child I've ever seen was french and 7 years old.

PsychoBabble, I'm horrified that the father thought he knew more than the instructor! Typical! rolling eyes rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski, yes - I'm not suggesting French kids don't get distraught! I suppose because our neighbours have plenty of time, they are not too bothered how fast the kids progress, and happy to leave it to the ski school. It's supposed to be fun. If parents get "extremely perturbed" then kids will pick up on it. I think kids like instructors who do fun things - like take them on the little knobbly pathways through the trees, and get them skiing backwards. Which may, or may not, also be the ones who get them through the wretched "badges" fastest. One of my sons did his first ever ski lessons in Austria. He was 7, total beginner and the only English speaker. The other total beginners were 4 years old. He towered above them, but I don't recall his being bothered about it - except one time when the instructor left him to take one of the teenies back to the ski school at lunchtime (normally Nick came up to our apartment under his own steam, for lunch, as his instructor knew). The ski school thought they were supposed to be "minding" him, and wouldn't let him out. They didn't understand his English explanation that his Mum was expecting him home for lunch. By the time I set off in search and found him he was in tears of frustration. But he was fine to go off again the next day - he loved it so much.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kids do pick up on what their parents are feeling, so if you are frustrated at them being moved groups, then they will be upset. If you sell it to them as being a really exciting thing then they'll love it. Don't say it's moving down, say it's moving to a more fun group/better instructor etc.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Megamum wrote:
The only thing I'm trying to avoid is kids who are at the moment moaning that they find ski school boring. First and foremost the lessons should be fun for them to do, if they learn to ski and progress at the same time then the money has been well spent. .

It could simply be that particular instrutor. Nothing to do with the entire national system!

Megamum wrote:
On the basis of length of time skied I booked for the Prosneige bronze for the 6 yr old and silver for the 9 yr courses for them. It wasn't until I had a good look at what they had been ticked for in the Swiss books this year (brought about when my daughter said she didn't think she had progressed) and had discussed with various people about how Swiss lessons were structured in terms of what the kids achieve at each level (until this year this equated to 'at each year' for my kids), that it occurred to me just to check that they would be OK in the Prosneige course booked for them. That was when I noticed the apparent difference and began to wonder if I had over booked them. I just don't want disappointed kids, what I do want is kids that are going to have a great time at ski school and who want to go each day.

As easiski pointed out, he would be moved, but only if he's indeed in the wrong group! So what's the big worry? And what's all that about "kids being very sensitive" of in a class of youner kids? I'm sorry, it sounded more like the mother is being very sensitive. Sad

Relax. And let your kids enjoy the lessons. If for nothing else, having the kid exposed to two different approach at teaching may in the long run help them advance than if they're being fed by the Swiss only or French only "teaching diet"! Wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
abc, Well said

Megamum, If you stress less the kids will - all this stuff comes first from the parents - whether it's skiing in a 'foreign' language class or thinking something is beneath them or a 'demotion'.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I can assure you 'mother' isnt being sensitive, purely asking advice about comparrison between the systems and how they mesh. It appears to have 'drifted away from this original request for advice.

For the 'dont get at the swiss schools ' team. They have been to the same swiss resort, 3 times, different instructors, and when one child who loves ski-ing and has a i'll do anything approach, almost begs not to have ski school 'coz its boring', its worrying.

I have seen and experienced both schools. For me, other ski schools and the Prosneige learning experience is head and shoulders above what I experienced in the Swiss resort. The only time they changed their 'this is the way we do it ' approach was when I cancelled the remaining private lesson. Again, to me that speaks volumes.

I for one, wont be having any lessons in that resort again, I dont suppose they'll miss the money though! wink

I believe there wont be an issue in France, with Prosniege. I expect that there will be an update posted by Megamum in 7 weeks time, after the visit. Smile
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rob@rar wrote:
Colin B wrote:
Prosgeige an independent ski school.

I think Prosneige is owned by by ESF.

The ESF don't own anything... much. They are a franchise. Prosneige is part of the ISS grouping I believe.

I read Charlotte's comments about children's skiing with interest. At my local slope there are 3 kids who ski regularly who are 5 years old and ski perfect parallel turns and use poles, really impressive to watch.

My son (4 yrs old) is moving from snow plough to parallel at the moment, without the stem christie phase as Charlotte points out. However stem christie is a very useful survival turn in difficult snow, like the snowplough. One cannot ski on parallels alone.
ski holidays
davidof wrote:
rob@rar wrote:
Colin B wrote:

The ESF don't own anything... much. They are a franchise. Prosneige is part of the ISS grouping I believe.

I don't know anything about the ISS grouping. Is ISS the franchise holder for ESF in Val Thorens?
latest report
I suggest it's all relative.......If you are going to a french ski resort suggest a french ski school would be best and vice . Otherwise logistics may be you biggest headache and not how your children are being taught to have fun learning the worlds best sport!!
snow report
The most important factor is quality of the instructor. Get a good one (regardless of where he or she trained) and you're much more likely to make progress than if you end up with a bad or indifferent instructor (regardless of where he or she trained). Making sure you get a good one is the trick.
snow report
BMF_Skier, Thread drift? On Snowheads? Never!!! I can't believe that such a thing could happen Laughing

But, yes, esentially you are right. The issue foremost in my mind is still whether there is a fundamental difference between the two methods and if there is how much this affects things when you move between the two. Will one method teach you quicker than other (whether as a child or as an adult).

SwissSnowBunny accepted the question as asked and provided their full rationale of the Swiss system along with its possible shortcomings and what it accomplishes. I thought that this information was very clear and was interested with the fact that it directly supported what we were told in Switzerland, very much indicating that this method was deployed across Switzerland and that we weren't dealing with an artifact of a very small ski resort and its relative isolation from the much larger locations. The method is systematic and progressive teaching every skill along the way and limits progression unless previous skills have been learned. Rather like learning the read and write. I should think it is brilliant for local children who get several weeks 'education' each year and who can remember and build on the fundamental skills learned from one week to the next.

However, the average UK ski punter on their weeks holiday doesn't have the luxury of completing a, say 20 week, course in 3-4 years. For this punter does the French system have advantages. The French system, from what I've seen, appears, to teach broad generalised skills in a much quicker way. It gets the 'punter' up and going far quicker enabling greater enjoyment of the larger snowy area in a quicker manner.

For example, I had a Prosneige lesson last December. After watching me ski a short slope in my own style within an hour the instructor had me literally thundering down a slope carrying out large wide carved type turns, in control and with up and down movement, and with me having a whale of a time with confidence increasing at every turn.

A couple of weeks ago I had a Swiss lesson. I demonstrated the sort of turns (at least I think I did) that I been doing with Prosneige, and was taken back to slowly working on the turn itself, striking a quite firm pole plant, skiing round it, over exagerating the up and down movement. This made me feel as though I had made hardly any progress at all and also resulted in a far less enjoyable learning experience.

There must be a difference in the two systems. I'm sure each has its merits, but I do wonder if the French method is better for your holiday punter type than the Swiss method.
snow report
BMF_Skier, same resort probably means same managment. In the town I work at, there are 4 ski schools, and one is run by an absolute Evil or Very Mad . As a result, all of that school's instructors are somewhat demotivated, and concentrate on getting the kids to progress progress progress at the expense of all else. The ski school I work at is the opposite, some may say too much so. We have fun, and don't push half as hard. Maybe the other kids will end up better skiers, but its the kids from the other ski school that ski along crying, tantrum when they have to be left etc.

I'm not saying the ski school I work for is perfect - but myself and a friend from the other ski school had the same level groups (a couple of days skiing, ready to try their first blue run level). The friend went up the button and down the blue, pushing the kids to ski faster so they could go on a 'more impressive' run, as the parents must see progress. We played games on the run - skiied with polystyrene horses to get weight forwards, played at stop and go so they could stop quickly, did some little bumps and jumps at the side of the piste, etc. My kids LOVED it - 'please please can we do the jumps again, please please can we get horseys again'....but at no point did I tell them to hurry up so we can go on the run to impress mummy. I'm not saying I am a better instructor-I know for a fact that my friend is a far better skier than I am, and has more experience, but my kids seemed happier. And guess what....we both did the 'impressive' run at the same time.

I've waffled a lot, but what I am saying is, 2 instructors can be from the same system, but internal pressures can bring the quality of an instructor, or even a whole ski school down with ridiculous targets and trying to keep parents happy. BMF_Skier, I suspect your children may be older than the age I described, but I would urge you not to judge a whole system by one resort/ski school, who may have its own motives.
snow report
Megamum, you seem determined to cling to the notion that there is a Swiss system and a French system!
ski holidays
Megamum, I do wonder if (oh god it pains me to say this) the French system might work better for adults, particularly beginners/intermediates? I think the Swiss are so focused on getting kids skiing, they forget that adults won't learn at the same pace/in the same way. The Swiss have a great off-piste programme for advanced adults, but if there are any shortcomings, I think it may be the beginner/intermediate adults who suffer. I know all my training has been focused on children's learning, and there is a lot more offered in terms of courses/training in conjunction with children.

Although of course, there is one downside, to use the French system means one has to go to France.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
Colin B wrote:
My daughter has had lessons from the age of 8 (she's now 13) with:-

- Tamworth Snowdome
- Norwegian School in Geilo
- Ski Banff School Canada
- ESF in St Sorlin D'Arves and Les Deux Alpes
- Easiski
- Summit Ski School Zermatt
- Easiski next at Easter

So a pretty eclectic mix. She really hasn't had any problem moving about between them and I don't think any of the teaching has been at cross purposes. She's skiing pretty well now so it seems to have worked, children are pretty durable and learn easily and what causes us to worry is all pretty straightforward for them.

My kids have had a similar mix (the only common school with Colin B's daughter is Banff), and a similar experience. If schools do use different techniques to achieve the same result, it's probably good to have a few different approaches. The most important thing is class size (in group lessons) and instructor personality, in my experience (Banff won hands down there for my kids).

BTW, I saw a class of no fewer than 15 beginners yesterday in Kitzbuhel, all in a line. As I went over in the chair, they obligingly fell over (most of them) like dominoes. It may have been 16, but the other chap might just have been watching the fun. I saw another class of 12. (I think both were with the Kirchberg Ski School). Dealing properly with those sort of numbers seems likely to outweigh any considerations of different techniques or the actual skiing ability of the instructor.
latest report
rob@rar, swisssnowbunny, hasn't denied yet that there could be, in fact they refer to their method and quotes, a 'French system' as though there actually is the difference that I perceive.
snow report
Megamum, OK, I give up. You can believe that they are different and ne'er the twain shall meet if you want. But you should note that swisssnowbunny pointed out that in her resort there are four Swiss ski schools with marked differences between them. So which one of these is "the Swiss system"? easiski, who is the most experienced instructor who has contributed to this thread, said this:
Quote:
National systems reflect national culture and tendencies, ... but we all have more or less the same idea of where to go. Any experienced instructor will not, in any case, slavishly follow the 'curriculum', they will do what their experience demands for that class at that time.
She is, of course, absolutely correct. I stand by my recommendation that the most important thing is finding a good instructor rather than choosing a particular national system of instructor development.
latest report
rob@rar wrote:
davidof wrote:
rob@rar wrote:
Colin B wrote:

I don't know anything about the ISS grouping. Is ISS the franchise holder for ESF in Val Thorens?

ISS (écoles de ski international) - basically the pulls verts vs. the pulls rouge.

Prosneige operates under the ESI umbrella. ESI and ESF are basically trade and marketing organizations. I assume you know more about this than me otherwise Charlotte must be able to give more information. The ESF is very entrenched as most people will know but France operates a kind of state capitalist system where certain "national champions" get favored treatment from the government. So although the ESF is just a private franchise, like McDonalds, it is sometimes hard to distinguish it from the French state. Most French people think it is like their local public school.

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Tue 3-03-09 12:32; edited 1 time in total
latest report
davidof, ah, thanks. I know ISS as ESI. Think I must have misheard/misunderstood something that was said to me in VT during last season's EOSB.
snow report
rob@rar wrote:
davidof, ah, thanks. I know ISS as ESI. Think I must have misheard/misunderstood something that was said to me in VT during last season's EOSB.

I wasn't sure either, but I checked the ESI website and Prosneige is listed.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rob@rar, The guys that started Prosneige where both formerly Directors of the ESF (IFIRC Christophe and Phillipe) in Val Thorens , maybe that's where the confusion is arising.
Lionel and Alain were both inspirational teachers of my and ntfarmers kids over three seasons. Very Happy
latest report
Boredsurfing, yes, that might be it.
snow conditions
rob@rar, Megamum, I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of a Swiss/French/anywhere model!!!

I know that SSS has a programme/curriculum which it loosely follows, as does ESF I believe. The key word being loosely, as easiski described. Obviously, each skischool trains its staff differently and has different focus. I know in my town, one school also uses the Burton boarding scheme, and one just follows its own structure, the rest are largely based on SSS, but apply it's guidelines very differently (see my above post).
snow conditions
swisssnowbunny wrote:
Megamum, I do wonder if (oh god it pains me to say this) the French system might work better for adults, particularly beginners/intermediates? I think the Swiss are so focused on getting kids skiing, they forget that adults won't learn at the same pace/in the same way. The Swiss have a great off-piste programme for advanced adults, but if there are any shortcomings, I think it may be the beginner/intermediate adults who suffer. I know all my training has been focused on children's learning, and there is a lot more offered in terms of courses/training in conjunction with children.

Although of course, there is one downside, to use the French system means one has to go to France.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I think French resorts may well have more adult learners - whether from the UK or from non-mountainous regions of France. There are people in Switzerland who didn't learn to ski as kids, but there are far fewer non-mountainous regions of the country and the vast majority can ski by the time they're adults so I'm not surprised by your comment

Megamum, I wouldn't be surprised if it was in fact a factor of Resort X being a small one - the large resorts can surely attract the top instructors first as they have much more to offer in terms of scale, skiing experience, variety and presumably money too.
snow report
rob@rar wrote:
the most important thing is finding a good instructor rather than choosing a particular national system of instructor development.

I'm sure that that's absolutely right (and not really surprising). If you have a teacher who can enthuse the kids and make sure that they have a good time while using whatever techniques to get them to do the right things and not do the wrong things, job done.
snow report
richmond, I find kids fairly naturally do the right things if brought along gently (not necessarily slowly), however it often happens that parents rush their little darlings onto relatively steep runs, and the kids get stuck in a monstrous plough! Shocked On many occasions the plough is so wide that not only do they sit down frequently, they often can't turn because they're stuck in between the skis. Shocked The locals I know keep their kids on gentle nursery and green runs much longer than impatient holiday parents - result - kids not leaning back, not scared and skiing well. Very Happy However, this does not imply a slavish following of strict guidelines. wink
ski holidays
easiski wrote:
richmond, I find kids fairly naturally do the right things if brought along gently (not necessarily slowly), however it often happens that parents rush their little darlings onto relatively steep runs, and the kids get stuck in a monstrous plough! Shocked

I agree entirely.

I may spend a morning lesson on easy blues/greens getting the kids to parallel. The next morning the kids come back & mum/dad produly tell me they have skied a black the previous afternoon. All the good work is down the pan as the kids are back to snowplough Shocked

Does anyone teach a system be it French, Swiss, Italian, British Puzzled I have never been told to teach the French system although i work for the ESF.
ski holidays
Just as an observation, I find it highly unlikely that I am about to rush my kids down the nearest black!! At this moment in time I'm still hoping that my newly discovered comfort zone in reds will be sufficient to keep my nose in front of the them...........at least for the next week or so Laughing

So, if the protestations of the instructors on this thread are to be believed, and contrary to my own experience, do I conclude that every country teaches its ski students using the same curriculum, progression guide and within the skills of the instructors themselves, using the same methods of teaching?
ski holidays
Megamum wrote:
So, if the protestations of the instructors on this thread are to be believed, and contrary to my own experience, do I conclude that every country teaches its ski students using the same curriculum, progression guide and within the skills of the instructors themselves, using the same methods of teaching?

I very much doubt that they do - think about how English is taught in primary schools. What the instructors employ is a variety of methods that help the kids reach the same end goal. I'm sure your kids aren't spending every moment of every day analysing if their instructor is following the curriculum to the letter. what is important is that the kids get snow time and that it's fun. The majority of kids learn by imitating their instructor, so as long as he/she can ski then they will learn.
latest report
I think what they're saying is that there can be big differences between instructors (and particularly the enjoyment kids will have with them) even within the same ski school. There are also differences between schools in the same country (marked difference between the two in our small French resort - we always use the International one). If there are also some generic differences between countries they are probably less significant than the other two differences.

And I think you'll find that practically all kids, at least some of the time, have moaned that they are bored with (or even "bored of" Evil or Very Mad ) ski school. Only you, as a Mum, will know whether your particular kids will be happiest skiing as the "best in the class" in a group generally a bit below their ability or just about managing to keep up, as the weakest in a group generally above their ability. My two boys were one of each. When they were little the youngest (and much more athletically gifted one) was OK to struggle - and hugely enjoyed, as an adult, going round the Espace Killy with a couple of BASI I instructors on their day off. They were vastly better skiers than he, and he learnt tons. The other lad would have hated it. He's less naturally gifted, less brave, and likes to feel on top of things. Their styles of learning are chalk and cheese.
latest report
Megamum wrote:

I don't think anyone on this thread has suggested that is the case!

Ski teaching, or just teaching generally, is not some monolithic organization where everyone does exactly the same thing, in the same way at the same time. Kids are different in their rate of progression, their learning styles, what they prefer. Teachers have different strengths and weaknesses, a range of experience from a little to a lot, may prefer particular teaching strategies, will have good days and bad days. Ski schools will have different approaches, serve different markets, will have idiosyncrasies that distinguish themselves from each other. Within all that there is going to be a whole spectrum of activities going on. The differences you've seen at first hand between the Moerlialp ski school and Prosneige should be seen within that context rather than being typical of how one country does things differently to another. When you have wider experience I'm sure you'll recognise that the question you posed in the opening post was a false dichotomy.
ski holidays
Megamum, There is no 'curriculum' - anywhere. There is a 'standard' progression. ie:
straight running
snowplough
snowplough turns
traverse
sideslipping (not always for kids)
snowplough turns evolving into parallel

included along the way should be:
use of edges
balanced position on skis
rules of the piste and responsibility
politeness (especially kids) like saying hello and thank you to lifties etc.

With kids in most schools, most of this is unlikely to be visible as what is being taught since they will be 'counched' in games and generally skiing round the mountain etc.

stewart woodward, Ditto - 9 years with the ESI here, and although their brochure proclaims the teaching of the french system, no-one ever suggested I should change how I teach.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy