Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding from Innsbruck on TV

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
When I was in Innsbruck at the beginning of the month I has having a few beers (red wine actually) in the hotel and had to warn the west Wales Welsh speaking members of my group to be careful what they say in Welsh because the attractive lady in a group on the table next to us had greeted some of her group in Welsh, so it seemed that in a small hotel bar with four tables in it, 12 out of 14 people were Welsh or were with Welsh mates (all six of my group were Welsh)

It transpires that the attractive lady was an S4C presenter and the rest were the TV 'crew', and they had filmed that day a snowboard tournament at the Innsbruck ski jump. How my group (and Nigelb) had completely missed the fact that there were 25,000 people in Innsbruck to watch this tournament fails me, but anyway I missed it.

The good news is that it was on TV last night and here it is on S4C iplayer equivalent, in Welsh, so turn the sound down or press the red button Very Happy

Some good air to be had Very Happy with some heavy landings Shocked

http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.shtml?series_id=335752688
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blimey .. they let 12 of you out the Valley in one go ??? What ever happened to border control Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Will have to check it out from home, the facists here block every type of fun
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DebbiDoesSnow, we left via English airports wink and we did not even get in to any fights Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well in that case I hope you had the obligatory 15 pints at the airport, tried it on with the stewardess and chanted footie songs all the way there
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DebbiDoesSnow, Jack Daniel's for breakfast on the outbound 7.20 am flight Very Happy (it is bit of a tradition) but no footie chanting. Also at 8 am the 'can I have a round of JD's please and btw you have beautiful eyes' line does not seem to do the trick these days Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Also at 8 am the 'can I have a round of JD's please and btw you have beautiful eyes' line does not seem to do the trick these days

So obviously, JD has lost some of its appeal in recent years... time to switch... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kruisler, Quality Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kruisler, quite Very Happy , but I was not the one ordering wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks for that.

Just noticed there are english subtitles.

Hmm, how come she interviews the american in english but reverts back to welsh for the europeans?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
How on earth did you not notice this happening Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rayscoops, should of seen the amount of people round the town about 10pm on the way back
we was watching it live on tv as the tickets were a sell out,my friend couldnt make his mind up whether he wanted to go so i was going to go by myself,then i found they were sold out:(
it was the billabong air and style

it seemed like the pipe wasnt shaped properly as there was alot of people struggling on it,including terje
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
prog99, racism Very Happy
DebbiDoesSnow, Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy