Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic SX10 B5C v Head Supershape Magnum V Fischer RX8

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For quick turning, hard carving and a decent bit of ice-hold? Cheers for any input. Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mollerski, Owned the SX10s from 2005 . . . Twisted Evil better than sex and half the price . . . only just traded up. Skied the RX8s and found them to be even more responsive but needed more attention to effort to keep the waxy side down. Both will do the job beautifully you just need to be honest with your abilities. If you're already really good, the RX8s . . . if you want to be really good, the SX10s . . . If you want to scare the crap out of yersen' SX12s in 183 Cool

Not ridden the Head.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
only skied the RX8s and own them -t hey're great. do like the look of the fischer progressor 8 though. fortunately for my bank balance its now too near my holiday for me to buy skis
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've not skied the SX10 but can recommend the Magnum for what you want, Mollerski.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dan100 wrote:
only skied the RX8s and own them -t hey're great.

Ditto Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
RX8 - light feel, quick and easy to turn - really a fantastic ski for "aspiring intermediates"
MAGNUM - stabler at speed, less gittery, respond better to stronger, faster skiers, i think that they are better suited to more technical skiers than the RX8
SX10 - never skied them
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mollerski, i have magnums and love em.... soft at slow speeds but the intelligent fiber thingy seems to actually work and i can really rip turns with them. I know a very very good skier (ex national team) who raves over the SX12, says they are a factory GS ski with wider tips and tails. depends what you are after and how heavy you are...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mollerski, these would be better than the Magnums for what you want maybe - I loved them.

http://www.head.com/ski/ski.php?region=uk&tag=racing&id=1459
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy