Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Should I try the Valley Blanche

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
bad_roo, hey there! How are things?

What Roo forgets to mention is that he did that on the fourth day of the holiday, after getting an MCL strain on the first day - these were the only days he skied with us. And yep, it's him in that third photo, not sure about the first ones though.

Roo, you should really link to your TGR report of that trip, it's an AMAZING read.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here's some photos I took last Christmas

Mont Blanc from Aiguille de Midi

Getting ready to walk out onto the arete

towards Italy

Crevass ahoy

Part of the route

no ski lifts around here

sign to keep the snow ploughers away
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
paulio wrote:
bad_roo's photos are brilliant. Want.

I'm such a wally. I was in Courmayeur only last year, on a gorgeous blue sky sort of a day, and bimbled around on its rubbish pistes all day instead of paying a few pence to go and do the VB. Wah.

If you're in Courmayeur, you should head up and ski the Glacier de Toule and the Brenva areas on the Italian side under the top cable car. The consistency of gradient here knocks most of the Cham side into a cocked hat. It's excellent if the snow is in good condition.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
horizon wrote:
bad_roo, hey there! How are things?

What Roo forgets to mention is that he did that on the fourth day of the holiday, after getting an MCL strain on the first day - these were the only days he skied with us. And yep, it's him in that third photo, not sure about the first ones though.

Roo, you should really link to your TGR report of that trip, it's an AMAZING read.

Mr Horizon - good to hear from you, man! My knee's still not right after that bizarre incident.

Here's the TGR link if anyone's interested. Had a good week despite rogering myself.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45782
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bad_roo, enjoyed the trip report loads Laughing snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy