Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courmayeur - end of March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Although this year is a very good season, would Courmayeur be ok 21-25 March in terms of good coverage of snow?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I skied Courmayeur 2nd week of Easter 1998 (actually on the last day of their season) - and it was waist deep in places. Most snow I've ever seen. So much so, we sacked it off at lunchtime and drank bombardinos all afternoon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I check the webcams and forecast every day since I'm going there in just under 3 weeks. You'll be a week or so after me. If all the snow has gone by then it would be nothing short of a tropical heatwave I'd imagine...

Incidentally, more snow forecast for this coming weekend...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was there around that time three years ago. There was plenty of snow then, but it did get a bit slushy in the afternoons. IIRC, the season there lasts until the Mayday weekend.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was there at that time in 2004 (I think) and the snow was slushy in the afternoons and there were grassy patches on some lower runs. Still had ace time:)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jb1970 - if you're going, I'll see you there!

Also, the City Ski Championship is on on the Saturday so one of the slopes will be a bit busier, although probably worth a visit to watch the fun...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jb1970, see my trip report. Snow was fantastic for my trip but the temperatures are quite high at the moment resulting in slushy conditions on lower runs by the afternoon. A return to lower temperatures would improve this as the daily piste grooming is impeccable...

Have a great time...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy