Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Australia Tour on the way…….looking for suggestions!

adam.king
adam.king
Hello everybody, we are young group pf students and are planning to visit Australia. The places that we have got listed are Sydney, Queensland and Brisbane. There is scope for more places as well and we are just preparing our schedule. I am here to take suggestions on as to what are the places worth seeing and how about the staying there? I would like to have any useful suggestions that might come on the way.

Thanks in advance!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well as an Aussie aI'd suggest you mostly skip Sydney and ALL of Brisbane!!!

I guess you will have to do the obligatory Sydney Harbour tour.... get a pass for Sydney buses... you can get on and off as you like - this is a tourist pass for a tourist bus and only sold to tourists prior to arrival... This pas also covers the water taxis so you can see harbour and river...

OK - done Sydney now LEAVE ASAP.... Sydney just so is NOT Australia!!!!!

Next installment later
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ok....

Now you need to decide how long you will spend...

Highlights: Great Barrier Reef (duh!) , Uluru and Kata Tjuta, Purnululu, South West Forests & Jewel Cave... South west coast(Albany, Esperence), Broome Region(town was ruined a bit when some english lord "discovered" it and built a huge resort on Cable beach), Gibb River Road, Northern NSW Coast, Central NSW Coast,southern NSW Coast, Tasmania - the whole dam place, Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island(for the penguin parade), South east Gippsland coast(Inverloch area, Wilsons Promontory), The Coorong, Kalbarri(whole south west in wildflower season), Darwin, Kakadu, Geike Gorge, Katherine Gorge,
ski holidays
 jewovio
jewovio
adam.king wrote:
Hello everybody, we are young group pf students and are planning to visit Australia. The places that we have got listed are Sydney, Queensland and Brisbane. There is scope for more places as well and we are just preparing our schedule. I am here to take suggestions on as to what are the places worth seeing and how about the staying there? I would like to have any useful suggestions that might come on the way.

Thanks in advance!

Those places mentioned on your list are just great! With pristine beaches, tropical islands, lush rainforests, vibrant cities and the authentic Australian outback, Queensland is the ultimate holiday destination. Brisbane is the state’s capital city, a city full of energy, style, arts and culture. The Brisbane River snakes through the metropolis and is peppered with alfresco dining options. Another is the Great Barrier Reef, stretching 2300km along the Queensland coast. Home to a myriad of sea creatures and hidden gems, the best way to explore the reef is to snorkel or scuba dive. And for more on the staying factor, you can check out resorts Queensland so as to get better options on the accommodations there.

Enjoy the Trip.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy