Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone got an umbrella?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
And I thought it rained lots in the UK - getting absolutely drenched by it here in Whistler. -20C and dry as a bone last week, +4C and absolutely p!ssing it down today - what's going on!!? Think it must have been something to do with all those Americans that turned up last weekend in their SUVs causing some sort of localised global warming!! rolling eyes snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
To what altitude is it raining?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pretty high up. Forecast to be more or less right to the top (2300M). A guy in a shop I was in earlier who'd been out today said it was raining up to about 1900M and higher. More of the same (and worse!) forecast for the rest of the week Sad
Not much skiing for me this week I think!! Sad rolling eyes

On the plus side, GoreTex XCR is great!! snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sadly this is a Whistler phenomenon, though I don't think it normally hits in mid-Jan. On balance Whistler has to achieve great snow accumulation to have gained the reputation it has, but it certainly is known for rain problems from time to time.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was there this time last year and it was a bit like that..... one night we had almost 6 inches at town level (snow that is!) then 2 nights later it had warmed dramatically and peed down leaving the town all but snowless. It did however snow again so no need to worry!

ad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy