Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Beginner wanting to ski 28th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Went skiing for the first time and new year and desperate to go again but my friends either can't afford it or can't get the time off work.

Would love to go back to Romania and some great deals at the moment with really good ski school as well.

I'm a 25 year old female ideally looking for another female of a similar age to room share. Not to worried if different ski levels.

If your interested get in touch.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
B, Welcome to snowHead
Have you thought about joining us on any of the bashes?

MSB: 14th – 21st March 2009
EoSB: 18th – 24th April 2009

Keep an eye on this section of the forum for more details!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

I am also a solo snowboarder (27yrs old, low intermediate), I would be keen to get away mid April so the EoSB would fit. I have read many of the threads on it, but I am still a bit confused how I would get more info or a place on the trip.

I will keep an eye out on the forum, but any info would be great.

B - are you thinking about joining the trips?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ruth_garnham, if you've read many of the threads you will know to get the flights booked then you can contact michelle to get on the lardy bus into resort.

i too was very concerned that there was no info to the trips but i'v been assured that it does take place & all falls into place around 3 weeks to departure or in my sad little way 'T minus 59 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes 10 seconds to KO' Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

i was lucky enough to have a bro n wife who've been to previous bashes & love it & i was sick of them going on & on & on & on......ariston!!!!!

hopefully see you there together with b
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy