Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World Champs Ladies' GS (may contain spoilers...)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Great run straight out of the gate by Zettel!

What about the youngsters too - Rebensburg and Worley, both under twenty and in the top five. (Can't we claim Tessa Worley - isn't she the one that's half-British?)

Chemmy in 16th after the first run. Too far behind the leader - but there are an awful lot of skiers bunched in that 1.5 - 2 seconds off the leader group, so she's got the chance to jump a few places with a solid second run (and she has laid down some cracking second runs this season). There are ten of them within 0.9 of a second, fingers crossed she can really nail a run.

I still don't like the Val d'Isere GS course. Although it's not quite so bad with the women though - I presume that's down to them being lighter, so the forces aren't quite as large as the men (might explain Zettel's excellent run), so it doesn't look quite so scrappy.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gsb, yes, ooops.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Riesch too.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Was looking so good for a top ten until it happened. Sad

Who'd have thought Hoelzl though. Some Germans have probably done very well out of that little wager at the bookies.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shame for Chemmy - she was really going for it. Good on her though. Also a great shame for Zettel who skied so beautifully on the first run. Good for Maze and Putiainen (sp?) though and a tremendous race - edge of the seat stuff. Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy