Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Parking in Les Arc 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I remember someone mentioning that all the free parking at Les Arc 1800 has been kindly turned into pay car park. Anyone know if this is true, and if so what the charges are for the week?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,
Here's the link to the charges- www.bourgsaintmaurice.fr/vivre-parking.htm basically it works out around 65€ for a week in the outdoor car parks/ street parking. TOP TIP-the covered parking is 75€, 'only' 5€ more than last year. Plump for this as it's not much more and I can tell you from experience last month it's easier to put on snow chains when you're sheltered!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Paul McD,

Does that mean that all the free side of the road parking I used last year has been removed?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi,
Not removed, you can still park wherever you parked last year but now there's a pay station on the way in to 1800-you take a ticket then pay when you leave. The money raised will go in to resort/ snowclearing improvements. Fortunately, as I wrote, not much change if you park in covered parking. If I had not parked inside it would have been a nightmare to dig out my car in January as there was so much snow 9waist deep powder on the slopes).
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Paul McD, Thanks very much
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy