Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another STUPID Easyjet ticket name conundrum

Poster: A snowHead
Booked tickets for EMA - Venice 15th feb and return 22nd Feb about 6 months ago. I booked 28 flights on 4 different bookings. Just been adding some skis to my booking and noticed that 1 of the names is wrong and it is one of my sons rolling eyes rolling eyes Embarassed Embarassed

A drop-down box operator error (me) nhas him listed as Mrs Joshua ******* instead of Mstr Joshua *******.

On the booking confirmation Miss is listed Miss, but Mstr becomes (child)

Do I:
Pay up and change the name on the booking
Do nothing
Persuade No1 son to have a sex change operation
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wig lip stick and a dress..cheaper option.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, happened to me with a Ryanair booking for Adam , no=one noticed. How long is his hair?

Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helen Beaumont, Now if it had been no2 son....welll it has grown longer than before last years "hair cut" thread.

No1....the thick, full-length "engleberts" may be a problem rolling eyes .
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shades of my favourite "Only Fools and Horses" episode. Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, and how does he/she get on at school with a surname like *******? Can't be easy.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bode Swiller, serves the little ****** right.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pretend you haven't noticed and use your considerable charms on the check-in guy/lady as appropriate if called on it. May need to check-in early in case they make you change names but would be very harsh to make you pay the difference when you've put 28 passengers their way.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty the Snowman, I think even Ryanair might just look the other way at "Miss Joshua...." ... not that his brother will let him forget of course.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
blag it - the name is the same as the one on the passport, the title is irrelevant Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rayscoops wrote:
blag it - the name is the same as the one on the passport, the title is irrelevant Very Happy

That would be my view too - the name is correct.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It will be the name they check agaist the passport.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I think you will be refused boarding and anybody else associated with the booking as well.

Toofy Grin wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eng_ch wrote:
rayscoops wrote:

That would be my view too - the name is correct.

I would just leave it too - there is no room for confusion about who is intended.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sex change. It's got to be easier than a name change with EasyJet!
snow conditions
Quote:

Pretend you haven't noticed and use your considerable charms on the check-in guy/lady as appropriate if called on it

Yup. whoever heard of Mrs Joshua, anyway?

Just don't tell Joshua, or he'll be acting daft. wink
snow conditions
i also did something similar once (called a female passenger a "mr") a few years back. it was on ba and we had a bit of a moo at the check-in desk who wouldn't accept the innocent mistake. the tour op had to sort it out for us as we realised a few days before we flew and they hadn't changed the system or something.
snow report
Keep the girl at check in talking while she's doing the usual check in stuff. Any distraction and she'll mister it....... sorry i mean miss it! snowHead

All joking aside. You'll be grand. i would even be remotely worried about it.
snow report
I am a Mrs but wrongly booked as Mr with EJ and it wasn't a problem wehn I checked in
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman, well, you don't have to deal with humans at any stage do you? so it's not an issue...
snow conditions
Last year I booked with Ryanair or Easyjet (forget which one) and for my wife's ticket I used my surname instead of my wife's name and there was no problem (her passport is still in her previous surname). Didn't realise until we got the airport so was bricking it but nobody said a thing.
ski holidays
A snowhead (name witheld to protect the indolent) booked a sleazyjet ticket for me last year and used an incorrect first name for me.

It never raised an eyebrow at either check-in.
snow conditions
Why dont you just ring them and ask them to change it? Its an honest mistake. I did the same thing the other week with Ryanair and was all sorted within 2 mins with no charge.
latest report
jibber, no charge? From RYANAIR Shocked Shocked ? Good heavens, they must be getting desperate for some good word-of-mouth. Toofy Grin
snow report
Nope nothing - not a penny.

When I tried to change it on another occasion (I travel with them about 3 times a month) though they would not - mind you I had only managed to write two letters from my first name and not even in the right order - must stop drinking while booking flights!!! Totally could not argue on that one.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy