Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Interested in a week away in switzerland? female skiier looking for a ski buddy

Poster: A snowHead
Hi i'm in my early 30's from London and have found some great deals to switzerland/france. Looking for a ski buddy who likes to have fun and is keen to get away for a week. Ideal destination Verbier/Meribel/Courchevel.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello - potentially interested.....I was thinking of going to Verbier in the last week of March (it's Verbier Extreme week at the same time, so should be a great atmosphere). Am in my late 20s, also from London, male, good intermediate skier (all modesty aside of course!).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi folks, I'm also looking to get away for Feb-March (up to 27th when Snowbombers in Mayrhofen, Austria starts). Am early twenties, work/live in london and also a good intermediate skier (~20 weeks). Your destinations sound superb, get in touch if you're keen to organise something.

Ben (raffs101@hotmail.co.uk)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm trying to find a holiday for a week beginning March 1. So if you're thinking of organising something for that week I could be interested.
(I'm male)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rich.ll, I have a chalet available 1st-7th march - now it's only 6 nights but it's £220! flights are £29 one way and £46 return?

it's in nassfeld, carinthian alps! apparently very sunny and huge depth of snow.

sarah
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey good to hear from you guys. What I'm thinking is going towards the end of March and probably booking nearer the time as the prices will go down. IF that suits let me know and will keep you informed if I find any deals!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hi ayanna et all. i'm also looking to find some people to go skiing with in march in switzerland or france. i'm female in my 30s and an intermediate-advanced skiier.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
queen_sheba, Hi Sheba, could you give some details on the accommodation? distance from piste and board basis?? Thank you
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ayanna/others - sure that sounds good, i will do the same. if you want you can email me on powderobsessive@gmail.com

Sheba- out of interest, is that your own chalet, and would you be interested in renting in out end March?

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Tue 17-02-09 1:58; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
hey there

not it's not my own chalet, it belongs to a friend who has had a gap in bookings.

i'm going to Meribel at the end of MArch -28th March-4th April if anyone wants to join?

sarah
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
queen_sheba,

hi sarah, i would most definitely be interested in meribel 28 march - 4 april!...would love to chat more to discuss details- you can contact me here: cransmontana@gmail.com.
cheers,
c
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hey there

i've emailed you - it's going to be a great holiday!

anyone else - feel free to get in touch

sarah
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi there,

To the original poster(!), I am keen to get away for a week if possible and end of March sounds perfect. I am 34, female and a skier (intermediate but not great!!). Budget is not fantastic so a cheap deal would be excellent. If you are still thinking about a trip, I'd love to get details.

Thanks
Clare
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ClareBear, have you seen the details of the MSB, Wengen 14th to 21st March ?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ayanna458, Ayanna / others, I have recently moved to Geneva with my hubby (for his work) and would like to try and practice my skiing in the week. I would love to meet up with you guys if you are still planningto go ahead with your trip. The nearest resorts to me are chamonix/ morzine etc although I am not sure if I will stay in a chalet b/c I am only 50 minutes drive away.
ski holidays
Hey there, has anyone managed to fix something up? I've been pretty busy so not had a chance to really look. BUt if anyone's still keen drop me a line at ayanna458@yahoo.co.uk and hopefully am looking to get something sorted out this weekend.
ski holidays
Madeye-Smiley

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 14-03-09 9:16; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
How did I miss this post?

Am in the middle of planning a trip for exactly the same time frame. Already got flights to Zurich...http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=49846
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy