Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SORRY...are these skis right for me?...or any suggestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm just back from Chamonix, where I initially hired some cheap skis, but then moved on to some Salomon Scream 180
which I'm 99% sure are these:

http://www.snowrental.net/skiing/ski-equipment/salomon/2005/salomon-scream-10-pilot-hot.html

I loved the screams, and couldn't believe the difference they made. I'm now thinking about buying a pair second hand, but are they right for me?

I suppose I'm a confident intermediate. Skied a couple of decent reds in Chamonix (the home run at Le Tour and Charlanon at Brevent), and I wouldn't be too phased by trying some black runs (I did in Colorado 2 years ago with no problem).

I can handle a few bumps, but they're still a work in progress, and I don't venture off piste (yet).

So....would the Scream 10 Pilot be a good choice?

I'm also looking at some X-Screams....what's the difference?

The Pilots I'm looking at come with Salomon S912Ti bindings...are these OK?

If more info is needed, ask away.

Thanks in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hoop, it's an OK ski, not my performance favourite but very easy to ski with an upright stance in mild off-piste and bumps. The Crossmax W12 is another to throw on the list if you like that sort of ski.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
comprex, thanks will have a look at the Crossmax.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy