Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's going where at half term?

Poster: A snowHead
Jasna, Slovakia

First hotel ski holiday after years of self-catering. Just hoping it is not as busy as elsewhere.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Filzmoos, Ski Amade, just for 4 days. We weren't supposed to be going ski-ing til 4 April, but missed out over Christmas this year and am desperate for a snow fix, so have persuaded the family we need a short break to try out Austria.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bormio, Italy. 6 adults and 6 teenagers. Can't wait, although not looking forward to the 4.5 hour transfer.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
obertauern.. only next year for half terms for me then im finished... going out friday n back thursday this time
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mayrhofen. Self drive from Stuttgart. Cheap as chips...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hell, in a handcart.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Christina1, Long transfers to the resort are fine. With the anticipation of the holiday and most of all skiing.

Its the long drive back which is horrible. The laborious nature coupled with the heartache of leaving a beautiful area and the knowledge you won't be skiing for a while.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's even worse if you leave and it's snowing hard for the first time in three weeks.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Two weeks in Jasper, Canada. Small hill but no queues. Friendly locals, biggest greakfast skillet & the finest Alberta AAA corn fed prime rib. Two weeks. so no need to ski every day - can do some ice walks & dog sledging.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
kwakazx6r, You lucky thing, I love VC! I'm sure you'll have a great time, the snow looks fantastic. Going green snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
im going to Gmund in austria for 2 weeks with the Lads going to be awsome woooooooooo!!!!!!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
To Brides / Meribel with with my son (14) Very Happy by coach Sad Puzzled
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm off to Engelberg with a couple of the Zits Very Happy

anarchicsaltire, done that trip myself - cheap and cheerful and coach travel is fine Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thinking of going to one or two of the dinky resorts nearby - Cordon, Mont Saxonnex, Les Haberes etc in order to escape the madding crowds of Mont Evasion....but the risk is losing our parking space if we move the car. We'll see how bad, bad is on Sunday and go from there.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nowhere
snow report
johnboy, smart man. We're off to snowy Obertauern tomorrow.
ski holidays
OK, now that everyone's gone to bed...

La Rosiere

Shhh!
snow report
alan empty, have great time...and a great lunch in la Rascard down in la Thuile Very Happy
snow report
Where am I going next week? To work to get more pennies to spend on my trip to L2A in 3 weeks time! Well at least I'll be working for 3 days, as there is no supply teaching available to fill the other two days of course.
snow report
Thanks Frosty the Snowman, I've not been before and I'm a little curious, considering all the stick it gets on here Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy