Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tremblant - 11th to 18th March - good idea or not?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got a price for a week in Tremblant in March

Is it s good time? Any idea on how busy it will be ? (Wonder about Spring break?)
thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is any time a good time for Tremblant? With all the great resorts available elsewhere why travel to east coast?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

all the great resorts available elsewhere

including the alps; covered in snow at the moment! Not to mention the Cairngorms!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No such thing as spring break in Canada. Family weekend in February is the equivilant. If you fancy Canada you would be much better travelling west. Some great deals available in Kimberley, Fernie, Big White, Banff (but too many bus rides for me) Are you skiers or boarders and how much experience do you all have Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we don't have the time to travel west coast much as we like to
we were looking at Tremblant as somewhere different

both skiers about 6 weeks experience
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ski kimberley, where are the great deals to big white to be found?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob and sharon, if you're looking for something different have you considered Quebec ? There are at least three good resorts nearby : Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham and Le Massif. I've been considering it for a while and will go there one year soon. Depends how 'different' you want it I guess Smile

J.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy