Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Short break pls help?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
help please snowheads;

im a relative newcomer and have just done a superb week in les arcs with the boys and now planning my mini 4 night break with the better half (beginner 2nd yr), probably in march.

have done a mini break in both les arcs and chamonix in last two yrs, but really looking for a new experience and/or country and ideally more reasonably priced, it was expensive in both resorts previously, but the euro effect really hurt this yr, ouch

will fly or catch train and preferable criteria for resort;

short transfer
ski in ski out (much prefer les arcs over chamonix for that reason)
some beginner slopes
prefer to self cater ie eat out !!
good food
some nightlife

cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you're trying to keep the cost down then probably eating out is not the way to go imo......... expecially given the exchange rate at the moment....

as for short transfer.......... most of our "short breakers" are in the telecabine within 90 minutes of leaving Geneva Airport..... is that short enough??
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy