Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing at easter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
3 of us are looking to go skiing from 20th march-13th april (ish)

We want to go to Europe but are flexible with which country.

We are poor students and so are looking to go as cheaply as possible. small resorts would be better i guess.

Does anyone know of any cheap places to stay and where lift passes are cheap?

please post here or email artgraphunkel@gmail.com

cheers
jack
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are you looking to go for the whole time? Or just any time between those dates? And if so, how long are you looking at going for?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the whole time
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

We are poor students

not that poor if you can afford to ski for so long.... wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i knew that was coming....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
IMHO You need to be finding some self catering places that will rent to you, I'd start by looking close to a main airport, ie Geneva so you can cut the cost of the transfers....

Most resort websites will refer you to rental agencies in the location.

regards,

Greg
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you can afford £300 quidish for the flight I know of a brand new 5* chalet offering ensuite bedroom, breakfast, afternoon tea dinner with wine, free guiding, free in resort chauffered transport, hot tub etc etc. pm me if you want further details oh yes an lift passes around $60 canadian Very Happy

www.ski-kimberley.com
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy