Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stab's boycott the snowboard section until that gay dog tag ad goes away thread.

Poster: A snowHead
Not only do we not get a meaningfull description we also get ads that no one else seems to have Evil or Very Mad

/Lights fire, raises pitchfork, bu99ers off until they go away.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm sensing unresolved issues here Confused
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Advert?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
google "adblock"...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stab, Dave is right. If you are using Firefox (I hope you are) you need 'adblock plus' and you can turn off the ads you don't want to see. The page then lays out as though it was never there. Sorted.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I guess if stab's boycotting this section then you'd better send him the suggestion via PM wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elizabeth B, I would but can't find a way of finding someone's name to PM, without scrolling through hundreds of pages.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bar shaker wrote:
Elizabeth B, I would but can't find a way of finding someone's name to PM, without scrolling through hundreds of pages.
Puzzled There's no finding to be done. His name is stab.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Seems to have been replaced now with a red, growing and shrinking, one-eyed snake.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hurtle wrote:
Puzzled There's no finding to be done. His name is stab.

So how do you PM without scrolling through the list of members names? I thought you had to click on the person's PM tag, next to their name.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bar shaker, just type his name in the top box, alternatively, click on this link http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=3298
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ray Zorro, It does get confusing as if you donate Toofy Grin you can click on a persons tag below their name on a posting and PM them direct form that. If you don't donate then PM'ing can be a pain in the ass.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
bar shaker, or if they're online, you can click on their name at the bottom of the snowheads forum index page and go straight into their profiles to pm them from there. dunno how i go about it when they're offline, can't remember now...
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Go to your PM box, click on "new post" and then type "stab" inrto the box that says username.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Elizabeth B wrote:
Go to your PM box, click on "new post" and then type "stab" inrto the box that says username.
That's how I was thinking, which is why I couldn't see a problem. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Thanks people. I thought you had to find them in the members list and click on the PM symbol next to their names... after much page scrolling.
snow report
bar shaker wrote:
stab, Dave is right. If you are using Firefox (I hope you are) you need 'adblock plus' and you can turn off the ads you don't want to see. The page then lays out as though it was never there. Sorted.

Thanks for that I just installed it and the difference is amazing Smile
ski holidays
I dont get on with firefox that's why I dont use it, ie all the way for me Sad

I've killed off teh stab, I can't be bothered with that name anymore. RIP.
snow report
RIP Stab Sad
snow conditions
rayscoops, people come into work asking for Stab which I find embarrasing, should be more interesting being called jonny luv plums Smile
latest report
Jonny luv plums, indeed Very Happy
snow report
Jonny luv plums, welcome to snowHeads snowHead wink
ski holidays
Laughing
latest report
Jonny luv plums, not fair! Stab was my favourite totally hetero guy on here.

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy