Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just back from Obergurgl - Mixed bag had.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

reporting back after a mixed week in Obergurgl.

Plus Points:

1) Got engaged to my girlfriend of 7 years - woo hoo!
2) 6 1/2 days of skiing in gorgeous blue sunshine.
3) First class hotel - Hotel Wiesental***
4) Snow conditions 7 out of 10 for all week

Minus Points:

1) Someone stole my now fiancee's brand new Salomon Streetracers (+ bindings & poles obviously) from outside an aprez ski bar at tea time on second day.
2) Thomas Cook / Servisair managed to lose my no fiancee's salomon boots & bag during flight.
3) Had a dodgy sausage on penultimate day and had to ski down 1800m in 3 1/2 minutes to avoid horrible dodgy stomach accident on the piste. (was also the most exhilerating skiing I've ever done!)

So, there you have it. I'm thinking the good far outweighs the bad!

Benjj
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
benjj, congratulations and I'm glad the good points outweighed the bad for you
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did you adopt the egg position for the sausage run?

Congratulations on your engagement, benjj!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

3) Had a dodgy sausage on penultimate day and had to ski down 1800m in 3 1/2 minutes to avoid horrible dodgy stomach accident on the piste. (was also the most exhilerating skiing I've ever done!)
Could this be the answer to my fear of pointing downhil on icy slopes wink, sounds like ski theft is geting out of control!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
benjj, having experienced the same last year due to a dodgy sausage I sympathise. I made it down the mountain but missed 2 days skiing, I've never been so gutted in my life.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Frosty the Snowman, it's not worth it!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

benjj, having experienced the same last year due to a dodgy sausage I sympathise. I made it down the mountain but missed 2 days skiing, I've never been so gutted in my life

I suspect quite literally as well wink Laughing

It's not fun, i'ev been there as well.........well was fun for everyone else watching me motoring down the piste but then getting stuck in my bindings before being challenged by a waitress wanting me to buy something first!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing didn't buy anything but left...........
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dan, I was literally gutted! I lost count of the bathroom trips. Seriously, I was very, very ill. I couldn't even speak. Had to fork out for a doctor so it was probably a good think I was too ill to object. I don't know how I found the energy for the last 2 days of skiing - mind over matter I think. Guess who won't be eating sausages this year! I felt most sorry for my brother as I couldn't finish my last sausage and gave the rest to him - guess who was ill too.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You should of asked for the Curry Sauce (currywurst) this normally neutralises any stomach bugs !
http://www.currywurst.de Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
stanton, I usually do but my husband bought lunch while I looked after everyone's gear. Come to think of it, it was his fault!

Just looking at that picture makes me want to throw!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
benjj, Congratulations! Have you set a date yet ... or will you be waiting another seven years? wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
benjj, I'm off to Obergurgl on the 5th Feb, glad to hear the conditions are OK as the depths look a little thin. Hopefully this week's promised fall should sort that out.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy